My Job and my Private Life

In my job I'm responsible for small children.I worry... I do mean worryabout clients finding out I like nudism.I worry enough about them finding out about my love life (I'm. Bi guy).
Do you think it's something I can feel confident about.The obvious stuff is I'm not naked at work etc. but people can be weird and make odd connections

This topic was edited
RE: My Job and my Private Life

No one at work needs to know you are a nudist just as you do not need to know what they are into. And really why is there such a stigma that being a nudist is a kinky dirty kind of thing. As far as the people who think that way what are they thinking? These are our bodies and that will never change and everyone has one or the other. I myself cannot understand why some people have to be dressed 24/7 and never let the sun on certain parts of their body as long as they live. And that is normal? As far as your love life it is really not their business to judge you because of your preference. Live your life how you see fit and do not regret what you wish you would have done because time stops for no one.

This post was edited

Nudists usually don't tell should you meet someone who is a client of your business.

This post was edited

I agree with the above poster. Today's society is skeptical when someone claims to be a nudist. Partly this is warranted. If someone is caught in the middle of a crime, they will come up with a lot of excuses as to why it is not their fault. For example, they ran a red light because, if they stopped when they saw the yellow light, they feared that the guy tailgating them would crash into them. Now the prosecutor would either have to just accept their excuse or ignore it as an attempt to get out of the ticket. Most times, this would just be an excuse. Unfortunately, the 1% of the time when it is valid would end up getting caught up with the invalid excuses and be ignored too.More directly related to nudism, some guy exposing himself to young school girls coming home from school will claim he is just a nudist and was walking around in his home. He did not know they girls were there. Oh, his partial erection? That too will be explained away by claiming that erections "just happen." If you believe him, most likely you own acreage in FL swamplands.

This post was edited

The higher standard thing! Exactly.I have thrown up a pic of myself. I guess I can just go with the flow.

This post was edited

I also agree with "alwaysnaked" and "KouakCFI". Young parents, nowadays, are paranoid about their children and if only one found out that you were a "nudist and bi" ... some jackass will make it into a horrible, disgusting thing and it will spread like wildfire. SURE ... you can worry yourself to death about certain things that don't matter. But being a nudist and announcing that and possibly your sexual orientation ... you're just asking for trouble and worry with today'snarrowminded society. I say ... because of your job and involvement with children ... you best keep it underwraps, be careful what you devuldgeand becaring but careful with and aroundthose children!

This post was edited

I also agree with "alwaysnaked" and "KouakCFI". Young parents, nowadays, are paranoid about their children and if only one found out that you were a "nudist and bi" ... some jackass will make it into a horrible, disgusting thing and it will spread like wildfire. SURE ... you can worry yourself to death about certain things that don't matter. But being a nudist and announcing that and possibly your sexual orientation ... you're just asking for trouble and worry with today'snarrowminded society. I say ... because of your job and involvement with children ... you best keep it underwraps, be careful what you devuldgeand becaring but careful with and aroundthose children!Yeah I love the kids in my care. I'm well respected and have a waiting list of eager parents. So, there's no issue with how I do my job.And some great advice from all.

This post was edited

In my job I'm responsible for small children.I worry... I do mean worryabout clients finding out I like nudism.I worry enough about them finding out about my love life (I'm. Bi guy).Do you think it's something I can feel confident about.The obvious stuff is I'm not naked at work etc. but people can be weird and make odd connectionsWell if you are found out as if found out like a site like this on a beach/club etc. which good parents !!! should not be on/go to you will be able to point out if you are not fit for your job, they are also not fit to have children and so the children they have should be taken into care and that would shut them fast.

This post was edited

I cannot see a problem so long as you keep your private and work life seperate. If you are not nude in front of the children, then no parent can have any cause for complaint, but there will always be the odd one who may not approve of your lifstyle. How well do you know the parents ? should one find it a problem, perhaps you may have the supportfrom another.
Many years ago, my wife was a registered childminder and the parents knew of my nudist lifestyle, and although not agreeing with it, they saw no problem with me often working nude in the garden when they came to collect their children. They would sometimes stay and have a tea or coffee whilst chatting to me, and never once complained about my nudity. Most neighbours, friends and work colleagues new I was a nudist and most accepted it, albeit not their way of life.
Of course things are somewhat different today, and in many ways people are now more concerned since we have the www full of perverted nutters.
I really don't know the best advice for you, other than keep your private life seperate and always be on best terms with the parents. I wish you luck, it cannot be easy for you.

This post was edited

How sad this world has become when decent hardworking law abiding people are frowned upon if their lifestyle deviates from mainstream ettiquette. Where will it all end ?The way things are going, the word freedom will eventually be remove from the dictionary. A very well known quote comes to mind - It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.

This post was edited

Keep your private life private. Even if you are into goth or punk music or cosplay, most people are not. They will ostracize you in the same manner as if they found out you were a nudist or bi or whatever else they are not into themselves. I agree it is sad that someone dyeing their hair multiple colors would scare people off as clients but, that too, is the world we live in.

This post was edited