Gay newbie based in London

I am new to this and not having friends that share the same interested, I though in say HELLO here :D

This topic was edited
RE: Gay newbie based in London

Why? Did he say he wanted to meet them for sex? Or are you just feeling hurt and excluded?

This post was edited

As you state on your profile ( I'd like to meet - Mature bi couple, gay couple, gay man ) may I suggest that you would find the trueswingers site more suitable for your requirements.Not to mention the tasteful picture of him apparently relieving himself.

This post was edited

Better to show yourself naked then to hide behind an anonymous avatar like every other perv. You realize that you drive members away with false presumptions and judgement. I'm sure the site owners appreciate your efforts. The guy listed the types of people that he would like to meet. Why is it that you assume he is a "swinger"?

This post was edited

Why? Did he say he wanted to meet them for sex? Or are you just feeling hurt and excluded?LOL - Soupie, are you getting funnier or is it just taking less to make me "Laugh Out Loud"?

This post was edited

From what this person says on his profile he is a gay man who has found nudism much to his liking. I believe he wants to explore the world of nudism but he has not yet separated the idea of nudism and homo sexuality. All nudists know that nudism does not equate to sex and I believe that is his problem. If he can separate the two there may be a place for him here. If he can't then he should cancel his membership here, move on and find a gay site more to his liking.
Being more pragmatic, having a profile pic of himself urinating in the loo is definitely not a good sign.

This post was edited

Sorry, Double Post.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find many people to share your interests and to be friends. Good luck to you.

This post was edited

Yes welcome. And please try and ignore the bigots. Desert, I think you may have a problem separating your nudism from your heterosexuality.

This post was edited

And why, again, are you assuming that he has a problem?

This post was edited

Desert, I think you may have a problem separating your nudism from your heterosexuality.Best to just ignore his heterophobic drabble, Dessy. He'll soon get bored and go back to moose humping.

This post was edited