RE: Social Home Meets

We find it a lot more relaxing than going to a resort or the beach. The beer and wine and food is in the fridge. We choose the music ( very important ) we also get to choose the friends ( also very important ).

This post was edited

Well it is your home, your friends, all good, should not be an issue I would think.

This post was edited

I've always thought that home get togethers while nude would naturally be a part of nudism. I enjoy socialing and nudism so why not. I see no problem but of course a host might want to be careful when inviting friends over to prevent conflicts of interest. I'm not that crazy about textiles hanging out with nudists as I tend to question their motives. Why stand out in a crowd, drop your clothes and let your body breathe and relax.

This post was edited

We had a nude or near nude Halloween party, It was a great time even the shy peeps were nude by the end of the night, as they saw it wasnt a sex party. Just nude people having a good time with other nudist

What have you got in the bag ?

This post was edited

We have had social home meets, or pool parties that were C/O. there seemed to be no issues, only a couple of people initially did not feel comfortable nude, but as the evening carried on, they gave it a try, in an attempt to not stand out as the only ones not nude. Surprisingly, the people who were not comfortable were men, the wives jumped right in.
We did have a no suits allowed in the pool rule, so sit and sweqt in your clothes or get naked, cool off and join the fun.

Cheers

This post was edited

Not many nudists around near me, but I have hosted a couple of get togethers which were enjoyable and which had no "rules" other than courtesy. I think making clear any parameters in advance is important.

This post was edited

I have attended, and even hosted, a number a number of nude parties with my
nudist friends. The big difference is that at nudist parties you remove more
than just your coat when you can.

This post was edited

Good tips! Thanks. I have not hosted a party yet but was considering it. Just one embarrassing question. When I'm nude at home, I usually sit on a towel to protect the furniture. Any thoughts on this with a party?

There are a few rules one should bare in mind when organising nude get-togethers in one's home.1. Make sure all people invited have a healthy attitude towards nude lifestyle, if some of them you do not know in person or they are not members in any association/club, make sure that someone you trust can give a positive evaluation of them - or they convince you of their attitude in a thorough introduction.2. Organising things well takes time. Even informal get-together needs some program, food, drinks etc.3. Dishes need to be available, if more guests, disposable are the best option even if not the most environmentally kosher. Pot luck does some burden off the organiser regarding food but we mostly prefer to prepare things ourselves, gives better overlook to a balanced set of food, which takes all into consideration (lactose-intolerants, veggies, carnivores, keliakists and so on). OBA (Own Bottles Along) policy saves trouble of carrying the drinks in for everyone, as well as guessing what whose favourite drink is. In our parties we tend to have red wine, water and some soft drinks enough for everyone, but anyone preferring other drinks mostly needs to bring in the stuff themselves. It may be a bit peculiar, but we do not serve tea nor coffee, only hot drink is mulled wine in wintertime - it has no practical reason except our household is de-caf and thus we do not have proper equipment to prepare tea or coffee. Beer has a tendency of being overly consumed if available, so we usually have it just in sauna to be drunk there while cooling off.4. If people know one another, at least in large part, no program is necessarily needed but if many are unknown to one another, there could be some program to make people acquainted, as some may be shy and bit excluded unless given opportunity to make themselves heard at first. Much depends whether the party is purely indoors or if there is garden/terrace to disposal, but in general similar rules apply as to textile parties. Most important element is instead of face control, the "ideas control" that all who come know what kind of party it is and agree with the basic agenda.5. Also shape the party according to guests, if kids there, smaller ones need some facilities/program of their own, they get bored with adults. If most visitors couples, it tends to give different air than if most are single. Gender balance is also a topic sometimes hotly debated, but in regular evening get-together it is not that extremely relevant, though all depends a bit on the mental undertones of the party. Might not be a good idea to have 25 guys who all friends and 2 girls who not acquainted to anyone.6. If all invited people are experienced nudies, only thing different from a textile party is really to take care indoors is warm enough and there is enough assigned space to get rid of clothes on arrival. Newbies may need some extra attention.

This post was edited

Good tips! Thanks. I have not hosted a party yet but was considering it. Just one embarrassing question. When I'm nude at home, I usually sit on a towel to protect the furniture. Any thoughts on this with a party?

Towels are the standard at every naked social activity Ive been to

This post was edited

Good tips! Thanks. I have not hosted a party yet but was considering it. Just one embarrassing question. When I'm nude at home, I usually sit on a towel to protect the furniture. Any thoughts on this with a party?Towels are the standard at every naked social activity Ive been to

Thanks!

This post was edited