Social Home Meets

Not sure if this is the right place for this but whats everyones view on having nudist friends for home visits? It would be nice to get a group of genuine naturists for regular meets but it seems hard finding the genuine people out there. At least thats how it feels in the West Midlands.

This topic was edited
RE: Social Home Meets

A nudist party in a home is nice. It helps to know the people. True nudist friends is a possible way of meeting. A group for nudists in your geographical area is another idea.

This post was edited

I haven't had a nude party in my home yet, but I have had friends I have met here come visit. We had chatted in chat room for a long time and got to know each other well before the visit. I have other friends who I would love to visit or have them come visit, just haven't yet due to distance.
Thomas

This post was edited

There's a network of naturist 'meetup' groups in the UK as part of a
much wider 'meetup' system. Here's the general login page:
https://www.meetup.com/login/
You'll need to create a login id, but
it's free. Search around for groups, I'm in the Yorkshire mens
naturist meetup group but there are more of them about. Unfortunately,
there doesn't seem to be one in the West Mids. Try signing up for the
Yorks one and have a chat with Andrew, who started the group. Maybe
start one in Dudley? I'm sure there'll be plenty of takers. You'll
see from the Yorks page that there is a variety of meets and activities
including nude swims and even a nude night at the York Maze.
It
looks like the nearest group to you is in Nottingham and that's a
men's group too. I'm sure you'd be welcome there to test the waters
before branching out on your own.
Good luck!
Colin

This post was edited

My partner and I regularly have guys over to hang out nude for a movie night or a BBQ etc. All in all we have had pretty good experiences at just having people over naked. A lot of guys who have never done it before want to come but get a bit shy cos they are scared they will get a boner.
It's been difficult getting a group going or having regular nudist friends because the area we live is very prudish and people seem to be very reserved so most people travel a fair way to come hang out with us which in turn limits how often or how many people come along.

This post was edited

I can't think of anythig id like better than having dinner with my nudist friends.

This post was edited
Social Home Meets

Went to a Sports night in a members home last week here in the Delaware Valley. Lots to eat and drink. Just sat around in the nude and watched the Phillies and Cubs game YEA, the Phillies won

This post was edited

There are a few rules one should bare in mind when organising nude get-togethers in one's home.

1. Make sure all people invited have a healthy attitude towards nude lifestyle, if some of them you do not know in person or they are not members in any association/club, make sure that someone you trust can give a positive evaluation of them - or they convince you of their attitude in a thorough introduction.

2. Organising things well takes time. Even informal get-together needs some program, food, drinks etc.

3. Dishes need to be available, if more guests, disposable are the best option even if not the most environmentally kosher. Pot luck does some burden off the organiser regarding food but we mostly prefer to prepare things ourselves, gives better overlook to a balanced set of food, which takes all into consideration (lactose-intolerants, veggies, carnivores, keliakists and so on). OBA (Own Bottles Along) policy saves trouble of carrying the drinks in for everyone, as well as guessing what whose favourite drink is. In our parties we tend to have red wine, water and some soft drinks enough for everyone, but anyone preferring other drinks mostly needs to bring in the stuff themselves. It may be a bit peculiar, but we do not serve tea nor coffee, only hot drink is mulled wine in wintertime - it has no practical reason except our household is de-caf and thus we do not have proper equipment to prepare tea or coffee. Beer has a tendency of being overly consumed if available, so we usually have it just in sauna to be drunk there while cooling off.

4. If people know one another, at least in large part, no program is necessarily needed but if many are unknown to one another, there could be some program to make people acquainted, as some may be shy and bit excluded unless given opportunity to make themselves heard at first. Much depends whether the party is purely indoors or if there is garden/terrace to disposal, but in general similar rules apply as to textile parties. Most important element is instead of face control, the "ideas control" that all who come know what kind of party it is and agree with the basic agenda.

5. Also shape the party according to guests, if kids there, smaller ones need some facilities/program of their own, they get bored with adults. If most visitors couples, it tends to give different air than if most are single. Gender balance is also a topic sometimes hotly debated, but in regular evening get-together it is not that extremely relevant, though all depends a bit on the mental undertones of the party. Might not be a good idea to have 25 guys who all friends and 2 girls who not acquainted to anyone.

6. If all invited people are experienced nudies, only thing different from a textile party is really to take care indoors is warm enough and there is enough assigned space to get rid of clothes on arrival. Newbies may need some extra attention.

This post was edited

I agree, the "rules" are simple and the same as any other home get-together. The difference is that you are nude. I assume you are not inviting complete strangers to your home nude or not for social settings at least.

This post was edited

They work well if all parties are trusted and know eachother well. We have done it and it has always been fun
Have been to a few home parties and they were great as we all knew each other and had chatted and talked on phones before all meeting. What an enjoyable night and now we get together when our schedules match.

This post was edited

Oh it is wonderful, actually. We knew each other from the club, so it was natural. We did have a non-nudist there. Interestingly, no one noticed either way.

This post was edited