Ease for Female Nudists

I feel that female nudity is a double edged sword. On one hand women have a degree of advantage of Men as their arousal when first becomingaccustomedto nudity can go un-noticed unlike a Man's erection. On the other hand, popular culture views nude women asinherently sexual and many women keep their nudity a secret to avoid harassment.
Yes, I am a guy posting in this area. I just wanted to hear others opinions on the matter.

This topic was edited
RE: Ease for Female Nudists

You just arrived on the site. You are asking questions. And you hide behind "Friends Only" Why? What are you hiding?

This post was edited

You just arrived on the site. You are asking questions. And you hide behind "Friends Only" Why? What are you hiding?I don't have anything to hide, I'm new like you said and I dont know how to control the "Friends Only" settings.

This post was edited

I feel that female nudity is a double edged sword. On one hand women have a degree of advantage of Men as their arousal when first becomingaccustomedto nudity can go un-noticed unlike a Man's erection. On the other hand, popular culture views nude women asinherently sexual and many women keep their nudity a secret to avoid harassmentTrue, but what about when "that time of the month" comes around, we are at a disadvantage then.

This post was edited

You just arrived on the site. You are asking questions. And you hide behind "Friends Only" Why? What are you hiding?Maybe he's just curious. I've seen your responses to people in a few threads and they beg the question: who appointed you to be the Gestapo?

This post was edited

You could read it as written? It then becomes a reasonable question. You yourself have given info about yourself and prudently prefer to have only friends see your photo.

This post was edited