RE: shaved

I shave pubes only, and they are shaved year around. I usually run my Norelco BodyGroom shaver over them about once a week. I don't stay baby-smooth, but close enough.

This post was edited

started shaving full body in high school. added pubes in college. reverted to natural in my thirties. pubes only in fourties. back to full body and pubes a few years ago. always loved it most.

This post was edited

Years ago my girlfriend who was a smoothie suggested that I try it out too as I liked her being shaved. At first she shaved just my pubes off, I loved how that felt and it didn't take long before I was shaved all over from my neck down. I've continued to shave ever since, often we'll shave each other which is fun. I don't do my legs and arms as regularly as my body which I try to keep very smooth, but do shave all over year round.
It still feels great being a shaved nudist and I personally think people look far better shaved, but its up to individuals how they choose to be.

This post was edited

I stay smooth all year round. Love the feel

This post was edited

I have been smooth for nine straight years. The weather doesn't affect my grooming decisions!

This post was edited

In the last several months ... I've shaved only twice ... because about 7 months ago ... I began getting waxed and actually prefer it to shaving. We've been so busy the past few months and my esthetician is also booked up, most of the time, that when I was available, she was not. I finally got some free time and she's available and now I will return to her after shaving twice since my last visit. I can go almost three weeks before I begin to feel enough hair regrowth to be noticeable to the touch. Waxing works for me and since I have a high tolerance for pain ... it doesn't bother me in the least. She's great, does an awesome job and besides my smooth pubic area and anal area ... I'll have a smooth back, shoulders, upper arms, ears and nose. Slowly but surely my wife is willing to let me remove more and more sections of hair! hahaha

This post was edited

I started when puberty started and hair kicked in , I was raised in Nudist house and the others were smooth so seemed like the thing to do, grew it in a few times but think I look odd with hair so couple of years ago I had it all lasered off - now a smoothie from the neckdownNot a cheap option but theskin feels great and I can recommend it !!

This post was edited

Just got the buttocks waxed

This post was edited

Mostly smooth but this winter I got a little lazy and let it go a little. Like it much better smooth. Only the genital area though. Wife likes the hair on my chest and back is not very hairy.

This post was edited

I stay nice and smooth all year round.

This post was edited