RE: shaved

Either you like being smooth or not. Winter, Summer, Spring, or Fall; I'm smoothie. I FEELS good not just LOOKS good! I am a year round naturist. I don't get to practice as much outdoorsin the winter. But, I'm naked much of the time at home. I sleep naked 100% of the time regardless of season. THEREFORE I am smooth year round.I've been going smooth for the past couple of years but this year I tried just trimming it. Don't like it as much so now am going back to smooth. I too sleep naked all the time and yes it does feel good to be naked.
I've tried waxing it myself but it didn't seem to work very well. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Have also used magic powder that you mix with water which does work but has to stay on for 9 minutes or so. Might try that again.

This post was edited

Nothing beat a smooth look in your private part, I do it every friday all year round and specially went going to the nude beach. Don't like pubic hair in my private part.

This post was edited

Shaved the whole year! What is the dependency between weather and pubic hair :-)?

This post was edited

Shaved the whole year! What is the dependency between weather and pubic hair :-)?I wax all year round. But body hair does keep the legs warmer for the winter, a season when we are unlikely to be seen on the beach. So I can see why some nudists let the body hair grow in the winter. I doubt that reason applies to the sack or pubic hairthough.

This post was edited

I keep my body shaved from the neck down. Love the feel and look of smooth skin!

This post was edited

Just took care of some body maintenance. freshly smooth chest, both legs to the knees, penis and balls as well as my butt. love the feeling of being freshly shaved!

This post was edited

Just took care of some body maintenance. freshly smooth chest, both legs to the knees, penis and balls as well as my butt. love the feeling of being freshly shaved!I agree! It is a great feeling.

This post was edited

Shaved the whole year! What is the dependency between weather and pubic hair :-)?I wax all year round. But body hair does keep the legs warmer for the winter, a season when we are unlikely to be seen on the beach. So I can see why some nudists let the body hair grow in the winter. I doubt that reason applies to the sack or pubic hairthough.
Ok, we are more clothed in Winter, the hair is not enough by 20F...

This post was edited

i love being smooth all year round, I love the feeling of that extra bit of freedom. It also allows me to feel a bit naked when i have to wear clothes

This post was edited

Shaved the whole year! What is the dependency between weather and pubic hair :-)?I don't quite understand letting your pubic hair grow when it is colder either. We keep shaving all year too, we think it looks and feels better not having pubic hair no matter what the weather is. In winter we still spend time nude indoors at home and with friends and like being shaved nudists, our smooth nudist friends shave all year round too. I can see that if some people don't spend much time naked in winter they might not want to keep shaving and then start doing it again when they can be naked outside. We're all individuals with different ideas though, I have not had any pubic hair for a long time, it would feel strange to let it grow again.

This post was edited