RE: Favorite nude activities?

Walking in the woods! :)I enjoy that as well! I go barefoot when I can.

This post was edited

Our's would be boating and swimming at the lake.

This post was edited
Favorite nude activities?

Unfortunately where I am , winter time kinda restricts us to Indoor Naked Time, but I really enjoy getting together with friends and having a Naked Cards Nite. IT fun t sit around and hang out and socialize Naked and feel totally comfortable.

This post was edited

hiking, camping, video games, watching movies, surfing net and hanging out with other nudist friends.

This post was edited

A nude and barefoot walk in the woods is great!

This post was edited

Doing what comes naturally. Living, that includes doing whatever, wherever and whenever nude.

This post was edited

Anything I can do naked! Mostly housework, yard work, washing the car, cleaning the pool. My favorite thing to do naked is a day at the beach followed by a soak at the mineral springs. The only bad part is I have to wear something to get there and back.

This post was edited

Oh god, anything and everything! If I must be specific, any outdoor activities. This includes hiking, camping, swimming, etc. I also frequent nude beaches, hot springs and Korean spas. I wish I could be nude 24/7

This post was edited

Oh god, anything and everything! If I must be specific, any outdoor activities. This includes hiking, camping, swimming, etc. I also frequent nude beaches, hot springs and Korean spas. I wish I could be nude 24/7I agree! Just about everything is more enjoyable when done in the nude.

This post was edited

Swimming in the ocean, sunning at the beach, just about anything is better nude--except frying bacon without an apron!

This post was edited