Favorite nude activities?

What's your favorite thing to do in the nud ?

This topic was edited
RE: Favorite nude activities?

Sunbathing if we get any sun to use and some gardening as well.

This post was edited

My favorite nude activity is swimming.Next on the list would be sleeping,followed by hiking on nature trails.Any activity I can participate in while nude is a favorite activity.A lot of my posts on true nudist were done when I was nude.

This post was edited

Nude biking is great. There are sections of rail trials that I can ride for 20 miles and not see anyone. One group of friends likes to ride nude and wife an I join them as often as possible.

This post was edited

We live on a lake and when I get home in the morning, I love to take the kayak out and paddle around the back part of the lake.

This post was edited

What's your favorite thing to do in the nud ?Working! and i am lucky enough of being able to do it!

This post was edited

Yea, it would have to be swimming. I also like hanging out with my friends. And I finally think I've got a way to try golf nude so I'm going to give that a shot too.

This post was edited

Nude clamming!! Like swimming, but you catch a good meal!! Hiking a close second.

This post was edited

My favorite nude activities: swimming, hot tubbing, planting flowers & creating new planting areas followed by sipping on morning coffee on one of our decks or a glass of wine in the evening.

This post was edited

What I'm doing right now....driving home from work!

This post was edited

which is nowhere as dangerous as texting and driving

This post was edited