nudists without profiles

how many true nudists ? are there on here and how many are just voyeurs,
i put up my pic and have been inundated with friend request and invitations to meet on yahoo.
it is hard to see why some pics are banned when lots of males are masturbating on cam . what are the censors doing when they are supposed to be monitoring this site'
i will say good bye now to all true nudists as i will most likely be blocked form here but to the genuine naturists oout ther it has been nice knowing you. stay fit ,healthy and happy : )xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p

This topic was edited
RE: nudists without profiles

Please consider the nature of your profile picture. Does it truly represent you and why you are here?

As for those who masturbate on cam, there is nothing any one here can do about that when it occurs off-site. The best you can do is remove that person from your messenger list.

When that occurs in the chatroom here, the moderator's are pretty quick to remove them from the chatroom if it occurs on public cam. If it occurs on private cam, tthe moderators can only take the appropriate action if they are made aware of the situation. Private cams in chat are just that - private. However, chat room rules still apply.

Jen

This post was edited

I was going to send her a PM, then noticed that the OP waas 2 YEARS old!!!!!

This post was edited

Oops! Didn't catch that!

This post was edited

The site itself is just over two years old, and the join date on the OP is just over a year, so
I suspect the post is *barely* over a year, but it is an old post.
Odd, that the complaint is a running one among members both brand spanking new, and very old.

This post was edited

Oops! Didn't catch that!
I noticed post was started long ago, but to me it doesn't mean concerns are out of date. I would like to comment about the post that things happen on cam and mods don't do anything. There are times when so many are in room and on cam the mods will not notice someone being inappropriate. If you see that, let a mod know by whisper or private message so we can check and take action. If you make statement about it in room, they will probably turn cam off before we can check it.

This post was edited