nudist between 18-20

HeyThis is just a topic i posted to meet other guys my age who are nudists. PLease post if you are between 18-20 for the friendly bants :)

This topic was edited
RE: nudist between 18-20

18 here. :)

This post was edited

Hey, I'm 19. Feel free to send a request if you want to chat or something.Just made this account, putting up pictures asap.

This post was edited

18 here and just starting going nude. love it so far. not ready to go out naked yet tho.

This post was edited

HI all.
I've been a nudist for 4 years now and enjoy every minute of being naked indoors and outside.
I'm a couple of years over 20, but prefer corresponding with young people rather that the older fuddy-duddies.

This post was edited

21 here, I have been a home nudist for about a year now and really wanting to go out to a resort or some other event.
I live in GA, not too many places around here that I've looked into :/

This post was edited

19 here from Melbourne Australia

This post was edited

18 here

This post was edited

20 here! Male from UK, new to the site =)

This post was edited

I have only just turned 21 :) I'm from Guernsey/Leeds, hi everyone!!

This post was edited

Welcome to the Party Please check out the site and if you have any questions let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.Ensure you check out and join the TN Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.Also WWW.AANR.COM has the answers to just about every nudist question there is, so make sure you check it out as well.Have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch. Xoxoxo . . . HawkAhh? Hawk? Hugs and Kisses?

This post was edited