Nudist till Death & in Death

This is my personal opinion but...
When I die, I'd like my body to betaken out in the woods, and left for the animals, insects, and birds; which in Alaska might be entirely possible. Also, the soil in Alaska is acidic, so my bones would dissolve into the ground after about 50 years or less! Failing that, I'd like to be buried nude, no casket, no formeldihyde in my body, and no marker, just throw my nude body in the ground...whichI think Nudist in the Lower 48 shouldconsider doing.
I think even in death we poison the Earth (the formeldihyde pumped into our bodies & blood the Undertakers/Funeral Homes suck out of our bodies has to go somewhere!), and I don't think that's right. Think of the wood& metal used to make caskets, the stone carved for headstones, the clothes that are put on us in death, the fuel/gas spent cremating our bodies, etc...
The Eskimos of long ago, would leave their dead on the iceof the ocean and/or for the polar bears to eat; or on the Tundra, just covered with a few stones anddriftwood on the bodies (which small animals & insects would be able to eat; sometimes larger animals such as bears & wolves would dig up the body to eat). Some groups of Eskimos would put the body in a box above the ground on posts, just as the Navajo Indians. A lot of the North American Indians in the past would place their dead on platforms off the ground too; but most were buried.
I think as Nudist, we should practice what we love even in death! I hope other Nudist will think about doing this when they die too. After all, we all turn to dust sooner or later... so why not let the animals, birds, and insects have our bodies when we die? We take sooo much from the Earth anyway. As Human Beings, I think we could at least give our bodies back to the Earth the way we came into it!! If even just a 100 Nudist from this website did this, I think it would make a difference! Please share this idea with other Nudists! Thank you for your time and understanding, and I hope everyone has a nice, sunny day!
Misha52, Alaska
P.S. Here's a few websites to check out: https://www.everyculture.com/Russia-Eurasia-China/Asiatic-Eskimos-Religion-and-Expressive-Culture.html
https://books.google.com/books?id=LWYrAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA257&lpg=PA257&dq=eskimo+burial+customs&source=bl&ots=_W9XPhDwKr&sig=8kscwifFmMbPFnYfsFMKqpjbCqg&hl=en&ei=zhbJSquJFZy-swOegKGiBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7#v=onepage&q=eskimo%20burial%20customs&f=false

This topic was edited
No replies yet.