RE: New front page

Ok, I just did another Log out check and this is what I found, I can see and read any FORUM topic and see any and all information as well as save the pictures, went to the Blogs, same thing, went to the Groups and the very same thing, went to the Gallery and got the Log in screen, went to the Chat and got the Log in screen, finally I went to the Nudists and found more info then I really care for some outsider to see as well as save a picture. I really feel that their is just to much of this site available to anyone outside of membership, I know I am sounding a bit negitave about this but really think most folks are not aware of all of this, but bottom line is their is nothing we can do about it???? - check it all out and let me know what you think about it?

Could someone direct me to the CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK? after this site being down for? and coming back to a meeting of the minds on another thread (Wow) and seeing a few depart because of the downtime and or other issues, I still feel that their is just way too much info for anyone outside to have access to!!!!

This post was edited
RE: New front page

Ok, I just did another Log out check and this is what I found, I can see and read any FORUM topic and see any and all information as well as save the pictures, went to the Blogs, same thing, went to the Groups and the very same thing, went to the Gallery and got the Log in screen, went to the Chat and got the Log in screen, finally I went to the Nudists and found more info then I really care for some outsider to see as well as save a picture. I really feel that their is just to much of this site available to anyone outside of membership, I know I am sounding a bit negitave about this but really think most folks are not aware of all of this, but bottom line is their is nothing we can do about it???? - check it all out and let me know what you think about it?

Could someone direct me to the CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK? after this site being down for? and coming back to a meeting of the minds on another thread (Wow) and seeing a few depart because of the downtime and or other issues, I still feel that their is just way too much info for anyone outside to have access to!!!!

Click on the contact link at the bottom of the page, Al.

This post was edited