RE: Truly naked

I always sleep named. With sheet in winter or fly exposed when warm in the summer..

This post was edited

i like to sleep in a big, naked pile. you don't need blankets when you have others to share body heat with. other animals sleep together for safety and warmth. why not us?I agree and would if I had anyone to pile with. No one here but me, so blankets or comforter to stay warm sheet in summer or nothing.
Now, if you or anyone is willing to come to Chiberia (Chicago) and puppy pile with me, just let me know :)

This post was edited

i always naked during night 364 days/year

This post was edited

i like to sleep in a big, naked pile. you don't need blankets when you have others to share body heat with. other animals sleep together for safety and warmth. why not us?I agree and would if I had anyone to pile with. No one here but me, so blankets or comforter to stay warm sheet in summer or nothing.
Now, if you or anyone is willing to come to Chiberia (Chicago) and puppy pile with me, just let me know :)
Now THAT sounds like FUN! PUPPY PILE!!!!

This post was edited

i always naked during night 364 days/yearbut there are 364.25 days a year and on leap years 365, so do you cover that day LOL sorry I could not resist. :)
Thanks for the correction, not enough coffee when I posted this. :-(

This post was edited

I usually sleep naked in my room but have to be at least in underwear when my sister comes home as we share the same room.I took an opportunity to get naked in front of my sister and now she is quite comfortable with me like that (at first she was blatantly fascinated). So I'd sleep naked with her there.

This post was edited

i always naked during night 364 days/yearbut there are 365.25 days a year and on leap years 365, so do you cover that day LOL sorry I could not resist. :)
Actually it's 364.25 nights if we are being precise but who cares.

This post was edited

In the rare times when it gets to warm to be under the Duvet I tend to sleep on the bed rather than in it. I find I get restles if I am uner the bedding.

This post was edited