looking for another florida cpl for freinds nothing sexual at all

hey we are new to nudism and looking to make new freinds with a nother florida cpl we do not want any thing sexual at all we like to drink and chill go to the beach and fishin and bbq if u are looking for the same then hit us up

This topic was edited
RE: looking for another florida cpl for freinds nothing sexual at all

hey we are new to nudism and looking to make new freinds with a nother florida cpl we do not want any thing sexual at all we like to drink and chill go to the beach and fishin and bbq if u are looking for the same then hit us upYou might visit Hidden River whose POB is in Sanderson, but they are at the St. Mary's River. Owner is a good acquaintance of mine.

This post was edited

We're a Florida couple who have several nudist couple friends, who sometimes join us for backyard and indoor parties. We understand your comments about "nothing sexual," and your desire for complete privacy, but it would be a lot easier to answer your questions or meet if you gave us some information.

This post was edited

we are looking for the same as you where are you in fla. hard to find any cpls thay dont want sex

This post was edited

I didn't see any reply from you so I'm assuming this is a rhetorical question... But there are some people meeting up at Suwanee Valley resort on december 28th.. if you want details message me.
Pete

This post was edited