RE: hey! Tell why you choiced to participate from this group!

I chose to join to share experiences and meet great new guys from all over. I'm Roland. I'm in Seattle. Feel free to chat me up.

This post was edited

because the experience and bonding between two men together is limitless and has no boundaries.I feel that.

This post was edited

I have several close male friends who are either close emotionally (like a college buddy) or physically (massage exchanges), but don't have a bromance who covers both. This group helps me understand that bromance is the norm of how men are with other men, and the ways of our society are unnatural.

This post was edited

I joined because I am looking for good, nude friends that I can become close too. Someone to share thoughts, emotions and nude times together without guilt and judgement. I've not had that. I had a strong "religious" upbringing. Very conservative house and did not have a real bond with my father. I Love him and do not begrudge him anything, just how he was raised, to keep his emotions in check and be a "man".

This post was edited

I would love to chat with you about nudism, add me to Skype .. raysue10130
Ray

This post was edited

My dear friends, I really appreciate too much the sincere, human and very honest stories that you all shared here: let me help to build the next step - how to be closer to each others? How to create a confidence communication and space? I've read Robert Bly, Sam Keen, and others wonderfull authors, like Romano Guardini... but now is time to us do the next action: we know is wonderfull to have friends that can be intimate, and is a kind of respect of the male evolution - please, let think manners to be ourselves without fear, with affection and truly male and sincere! Lets work on it!!! Suggestions? Skype groups? New group of discussions? New tags? Please, help me, my english is really simple and poor!!! Enormous hugs!!!

This post was edited