(((( Postalink )))) Re New Group Posts Alert.

((((((((Last Page.))))))))
If you want to draw attention to a post that you have made on a group, or a blog,

or anywhere else for that matter, just advertise it here on a new comment on this thread.
Copy it's URL address from the address window at the top of the page, onto your mouse.

Then come here and type the name of the post on a new comment,

highlight it, click on the little "chain" icon, and paste it into the "Link URL" box that will pop up.
Ignore the other boxes and click on "insert" Click on "submit" and your done! ..... EASY! :)

You can find more tips in the Computer Club & FAQ's group.

This topic was edited
(((((((((( NEW POST. ))))))))))

Ijust posted a poem!!!!! :)

The Swivel Chair.

This post was edited
RE: (((((((((( THANKS EVERYONE! ))))))))))

Just wanted to publicly thank everyone for, and publicise all your contributions,

on the "Computer Club group forum."

It's becoming a really useful resource for the newbie here,

so Thanks again everyone for all your efforts.

Phil.

This post was edited

Thanks, Phil! I've been pretty inactive on the site lately (life gets in the way!) and I had NO IDEA of the wealth of information that has recently been posted to the computer group. Seems we have a new contributor! The group now has an"Everything you wanted to know about computers but were afraid to ask" section ...and then some!

Jen

This post was edited

As you are sitting here in front of your computer monitor and keyboard, puffing on a cigarette, it might be a good time to click here and learn something. Go ahead. You know you are curious. I wrote it. It won't hurt you to read it.

This post was edited

Re the "Site FAQ's & Computer Club"

Just wanted to publicly thank NudeInMA for his excellent recent contributions, and highlight to everyone, that thanks to him, along with Thomas, Jen and a few others, the "Site FAQ's & Computer Club" group, has now become, a really useful and valuable resource. It is available to all the members here, and is well worth a look. I'm sure it has already enabled a lot of people to get a lot more from this site, and their computer.

Thanks again guys for all your effort.

Phil.

This post was edited

Re the "Site FAQ's & Computer Club" Just wanted to publicly thank NudeInMA for his excellent recent contributions, and highlight to everyone, that thanks to him, along with Thomas, Jen and a few others, the "Site FAQ's & Computer Club" group, has now become, a really useful and valuable resource. It is available to all the members here, and is well worth a look. I'm sure it has already enabled a lot of people to get a lot more from this site, and their computer. Thanks again guys for all your effort. Phil.
Phil, thanks also needs to go to you for starting the group.
Thomas

This post was edited

Re the "Site FAQ's & Computer Club" Just wanted to publicly thank NudeInMA for his excellent recent contributions, and highlight to everyone, that thanks to him, along with Thomas, Jen and a few others, the "Site FAQ's & Computer Club" group, has now become, a really useful and valuable resource. It is available to all the members here, and is well worth a look. I'm sure it has already enabled a lot of people to get a lot more from this site, and their computer. Thanks again guys for all your effort. Phil.
Phil, thanks also needs to go to you for starting the group.
Thomas
TRUE! ....... hehe!

Don'tcha just looooove it, ......... when a plan comes together!

This post was edited

A fishy tale, start at post #12

It made me smile!

This post was edited
RE: LOCATIONS.

I've just created a group you can use as temporary home,

until TT adds them for you.

LOCATIONS. (((( NEW ))))

This post was edited
RE: LOCATIONS.

I've just created a group you can use as temporary home, until TT adds them for you. LOCATIONS. (((( NEW ))))
Have now developed the idea further. You create a new group for your State/Region. Post your Locations details on IT'S forum, then I link YOUR group forum list, to a main index on the "Locations Home" group forum. That way we end up with an individual list for each State/Region, linked to a list of States/regions, that is listed under each Country, on the "Locations home" group forum. Sounds complicated, but it makes sense when you see it!

LOCATIONS HOME. (((( NEW ! ))))

This post was edited