RE: Polite Reminder :)

If you're certified, please take a minute to go here and do your bit to keep TN clean. Another day, another flagging Thanks Phil.

This post was edited

Already did it, Phil. :)

This post was edited

If you're certified, please take a minute to go here and do your bit to keep TN clean. Another day, another flagging Thanks Phil.

This post was edited

This post was edited

There's a whole lota flagging to do :(

This post was edited

There's a whole lota flagging to do :(

The site creator is gone, but there are still a lot of not true nudists there - about all I'll say on the subject.

This post was edited

Have you been to the Soap Box today?

This post was edited
RE: New Group!

New Group!

Canadian Locations Index

Wow Jack!

You got 10 members already!

Good Job!

LOCATIONS HOME. (((( NEW ! ))))

This post was edited

New Group! Canadian Locations Index Wow Jack! You got 10 members already! Good Job! LOCATIONS HOME. (((( NEW ! ))))

Errrrrrrrrr, .............. make that 15!

This post was edited

18 now and that will probably be as many as I get. I don't expect thegrouptobe very active as far aspostingsgo but I will update it as new information is found and I will monitor it for any incoming messages. To me its main purpose is to have a place where people can findinformationon Canadian locations. Likely most willfindthe link on your Locations Home page.

This post was edited