Columbia, SC part of THE skinny-dip 7/13/13

If you decide at the last minute you want to join Travelites for THE skinny-dip tomorrow (Saturday, July 13) at 1pm, please call the club today at 803.695-1937 to register

This topic was edited
Skinny-Dip Report - Carolina Splash & beyond

There was a chance of 70% rain, but we had 18 participants plus our photographer at our portion of the Skinny-Dip. Three others arrived after the photo shoot. The weather ended up being great. We played volleyball in the pool and had Fox TV as well as WLTX here as well. There were people from all over the Midlands as well as NC, GA, VA, and one attendee from Idaho . I have the photo and registration listing that will go to AANR & TNS. The numbers remain the same as our last participation in the Skinny-Dip
~
Door prize winners: Larry from Idaho received the one of a kind polo with embroidery commemorating the event. Albert andMark won other Travelites' merchandise.
~
I taped the short segment from Fox last night. Chanel 19 didn't broadcast the 1/2 hour interview or any part of if.
~
Hamburgers were great and even had homegrown lettuce and onion plus sliced tomatoes, and all other imaginable condiments and sides plus a plethora of desserts and snacks. It was a great time and have a few new members probably out of that including a single woman. Larry from Idaho will be here for a few more days. I wish you all could have made it.
~
The next time you visit, you will receive your participation certificate.
~ The next event is Saturday, July 20th at our place, a Luau & Pig Pickin. Please let me know if you can make it asap so I can order the food. July 27th is our annual canude trip.
~
Well have another open house on August 24th.

This post was edited