2013 Spring and Summer revival.

Looks like this group hasn't been touched for a few months. Now that it's getting warmer, is anyone planning on heading down to Werrong soon? Do you tend to plan in advance with a few others, or just head on down and try your luck to see who else is there?

This topic was edited
RE: 2013 Spring and Summer revival.

I look forward to heading back down once the weather starts to warm up.

This post was edited

Looking forward to the warmer weather and a day of nakedness at the beach.

This post was edited

I will take advantage of any day that is warm enough, though I suspect that the track is still rather wet.I generally get down there on Thursdays, with the odd weekend day.

This post was edited

The track was in fairly decent condition when we went a few weeks ago (maybe a month? I've lost track of time). Though, it was soggy in one or two places.

This post was edited

Heading here on Wednesday 14/8

This post was edited

Unfortunately, I have an operation tomorrow, so I won't be in any state to take on that track for a few weeks, minimum.

This post was edited

Looks like you picked a good day for Werrong.....meant to get to 24c for a winters day today.I'm 50/50 of getting there also....I'll keep an eye out for u if I do.

This post was edited

Heading down there today , fingers crossed the cloud burns off. Such a turn around from the crystal clear sunny day at Little Congwong yesterday

This post was edited

i would have gone down today if i didn,t have to work...should be a nice day for it...enjoy

This post was edited

It sure was awesome. Excellent sunny warm day, water was beautiful. Two others there when I arrived, would have been only around 10 others when I left

This post was edited