naked swim in your apartment pool

I've been wanting to do this - just go down one evening and jump in for a night swim. Technically the pool closes at 8 but no one ever locks the gate so why not? I'm scared some old lady will report me.
Years ago the complex where I lived had a large Jacuzzi. Late at night I'd go down there and it was always empty. I'd drop my clothes and jump in. No one EVER came at night. So I guess at this community no one would bother me at the pool either though it's bit more public.
Has anyone ever done this? Were you caught? Stories please

This topic was edited
RE: naked swim in your apartment pool

I have done this twice. My senior year of high school in 1981, my mom rented a condo in Cincinnati that had a gated pool, and a community building that had a sauna in the basement, complete with showers and all. When she would go out with my (future) step-dad on dates, I would go into the sauna, and since I was the only one who used it, i went nude and took a shower in there afterwards. One night, it was really late on a work night in late spring, and I figured that all the adults were in bed asleep, so I snuck out the rear door and hopped in the pool. I had to be very quiet though, so I would not attract any attention, but being a nationally ranked swimmer, I was able to do that without a problem. Since this was my early days of nude adventures, and I did not even know there was a word for what I was doing, I did have an erection the whole time, but I only stayed in the pool for maybe five minutes (which felt like an eternity), then got out and went back inside.
Jump ahead 28 years later, I had sold my house and the place I wanted to move into fell through, so I had to hurry and rent an apartment without much notice. I ended up renting an apartment that was in a hilly section near UC Riverside, about halfway up the hill between Moreno Valley and Riverside. It was convenient to my work, and to my fiance's house. One night, I was in the Jaccuzzi, which I always did nude, since the bubbles kept people from seeing me, and once late night, around two AM, I decided to revisit my experience in an apartment pool. As a much more mature nudist, and an ex cop, it was not a naughty experience, but rather simply a daring one. But as an ex-cop, I knew that as long as I was not doing anything lewd, the worst that could happen to me is that I would be kicked out by the apartment management if i was caught. So I swam several laps nude, got out and got a coke out of the drink machine, and went back into the Jaccuzzi. It was a fun night.
Don

This post was edited

I did it at a friend's complex pool. It was several of us. We all
stripped naked swam and walked all around the pool area. It was only
late afternoon so we could have been caught but weren't. Of course it
was tons of fun.

This post was edited

Late night at my apartment in college. It was a rectangular shaped building with a pool in the center. The pool light went out late at night, I'd just come back from partying really late. It was very relaxing once the rush of it passed and I could relax and look at the stars.

This post was edited

Years ago when we lived in Western Mass. our secretary lived in a condo complex with a pool. At night, after she put her kids to bed, my wife and I would go over to the pool with the secretary and would skinny dip. It was a great rush for me, arousing, naked outdoors with two beautiful women. After the first couple of times, we grew bolder and would climb out of the pool and jump back in using the diving board. Naturally, it was only a matter of time before we were caught. Another resident must have heard us and decided that he wanted to swim also. The three of us scrambled to put our suits on under water when he showed up. He must have wanted to catch a look at the two women. He never reported us to management.

This post was edited

We've only lived in two apartment complexes and it was early in our married and nudist life and neither of the apartments complexes had a swimming pool. :(

This post was edited

There's an apartment complex here i would love to live in. It's super secure and the apartments are ones that i like, and probably affordable for me if i found one with a couple of roomies or a partner. The rooftop has an area with tennis courts, a small lap pool, and a jacuzzi, it's seldom used, and even if it was if you brought a suit with you and just stripped it off once you got in you could easily get away with it. From what I know about the complex there would definitely be a few who would join me too.

This post was edited