rules of chat

Hi all.
I have been banned of the chat and I don't know why. Someone could tell me if that happens often?
ThanksLucas

This topic was edited
RE: rules of chat

FACE ON CAM.....A FACE IS THAT PIECE OF FLESHATTACHED TOYOUR SHOULDERS, IT HAS EYES A NOSE A MOUTH CHEEKS etc! I sent two not one but two private messages to you asking you to adjust your cam to show your FACE, you failed to do so. Kicked! Rule No#2 (see below) which you agree to upon entering the chat room.Chat Room Rules and Regulations 1. No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOM
2. No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.
3. If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.
4. Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.
5. Flag users who do not follow the rules.
6. Have Fun! Failure to follow these rules will cause your account to be banned

This post was edited

Hi all.I have been banned of the chat and I don't know why. Someone could tell me if that happens often?ThanksLucasYou are polite in your enquiry, why not try asking in private, the person who banned you? - Ooops to late!

This post was edited

In three days we shall see you back CB.Jax

This post was edited

Hopefully, being banned from chat is merely temporary and not permanent. If, indeed, the expulsion IS merely temporary, might one inquire as to the term of the banning? For how many days - as a rule - is one banned? And are there any required steps one is required to take in order to be reinstated. I believe I know why madam Jackie booted me and I am not in any wise disputing or question the propriety of her action. Not happy about it but I suspect I'll "get over it" eventually. My question merely involves the time period which a new, first-time-offender is prohibited from joining chat. Thank you, Jackie.CB in SA.
How nice to read such a polite post regarding a chat ban. If only other members could have the good manners to address the problem in a civilised way without screaming and shouting like naughty little boys, then I'm sure this site could once again becomea friendly place for everyone.
CB, You are to be commended for your civility,
Have a good day, sir,
Kind regards,
MOW.

This post was edited

Hopefully, being banned from chat is merely temporary and not permanent. If, indeed, the expulsion IS merely temporary, might one inquire as to the term of the banning? For how many days - as a rule - is one banned? And are there any required steps one is required to take in order to be reinstated. I believe I know why madam Jackie booted me and I am not in any wise disputing or question the propriety of her action. Not happy about it but I suspect I'll "get over it" eventually. My question merely involves the time period which a new, first-time-offender is prohibited from joining chat. Thank you, Jackie.CB in SA.
How nice to read such a polite post regarding a chat ban. If only other members could have the good manners to address the problem in a civilised way without screaming and shouting like naughty little boys, then I'm sure this site could once again becomea friendly place for everyone.
CB, You are to be commended for your civility,
Have a good day, sir,
Kind regards,
MOW.........I Could not agree more :)

This post was edited