new to nudism

hi were a couple who are very new and shy and would like to go to a place with other people in the midlands but don't know where.

This topic was edited
RE: new to nudism

hi were a couple who are very new and shy and would like to go to a place with other people in the midlands but don't know where.
You can check out BN and/or Naturist Corner websites where you will find details of local clubs and swims. However at clubs or swims you will be expected to go nude sooner rather than later; you may well be ready but you it could be outside your comfort zone. Alternatively spend a week away near a clothing optional beach or may be camp/stay at somewhere like Tything Barn, may be even a clothing optional day at Abbey House Gardens. The advantage with clothing optional is that if you are not ready you don't go nude unless you want to and if only one of you does the other one can stay clothed. However you break the ice you will almost certainly be glad you did, the sensation of body freedom is really magic and the first time something special you will always remember fondly.
Most clubs understand newbie nerves

This post was edited

My suggestion for first timers: Did you ever go to the beach put a towel around you while you changed into your bathing suit or back into your clothes? If so, with nudism you put a towel around you, undress and don't put on a suit. Then pull the towel over your shoulder and spread it in front of you to cover what you're not quite ready to show to the world. What is exposed will feel wonderful and you'll soon want to drop the towel entirely. Good luck and welcome to our world.

This post was edited

Welcome to the Party
Please check out the site and if you have any questions let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.
Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.
Ensure you check out and join the TN Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.
As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.
Also WWW.AANR.COM has the answers to just about every nudist question there is, so make sure you check it out as well.
Have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch. Xoxoxo . . . Hawk

This post was edited

hi were a couple who are very new and shy and would like to go to a place with other people in the midlands but don't know where.Hi am in Nottingham me self I know there nude swims that go off u can go to will give name of place and date they have them is close to center parks its called south forest leisure center Robin hood cross roads clipstone road Edwinstow got poste code of place if need it for tom tom NG21 9JA and dates they on sep 7th and 21st oct 5th and 19th novem 2en and 16th December 7th and 21st times open &:30 till 10:30 prices is 6.50 each to get in ok I hope that helps some nice lot there famliy place and can be nude or clothed just be nude when u redy to any problems give us a shout ok good luck

This post was edited

When I first took up social nudity (just over a year and a half ago) I was certain that I was ready. But if either of you have any doubts the best option would be to visit a C/O day at Abbey House Gardens. On the day I went the vast majority of folks were nude, but there was no pressure on anyone to strip off I saw more than one couple where only one was nude with the other being either topless or fully clothed.
Also if you have any queries British Naturism have a stand there and folks in general are very friendly at naturist gatherings. Good Luck.

This post was edited