Nude Boating in Florida's Gulf of Mexico

I have searched the web for information on nude boating in the Gulf of Mexico with no success. The forums I have visited, do not offer the information I'm looking for. I am in SW Florida and would like to know the distance I must be from shore and other vessels to be nude on my boat. The very brief answers mention being 200 feet from shore and out of view of other vessels and I'm not sure they were talking about Florida.I'm sure county, state, and Federal laws are going to differ between each other. I'm sure that this has not been the first time this question has been posted and if it has, please excuse the repost. I looked for a similar post but was unable to find one. I hope someone will be able to answer my question or point me in the right direction to find the answer myself. Thanks in advance.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Boating in Florida's Gulf of Mexico

If you are out of sight of others, you can always be nude. Think: If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it make a sound?If no one see you nude, is it illegal?

This post was edited

Thanks Bruce. I will email them and see if they will share some information.

This post was edited

Thanks KouakCFI. Your right about the tree. Now, if a man is deep in the forest aloneand he says something, is he still wrong? Out of sight, out of mind. Just wondering about the USCG viewing from a distance and then boating up for a visit.

This post was edited

This post was edited