Sorry not quite PC

Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite - All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary.__________Did you hear about the dyslexic atheist with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there was dog__________I got invited to a party and was told to dress to kill. Apparently a turban, beard and a backpack wasn't what they had in mind.__________After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman. That's when he realised he had made it home safely.__________Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on Friday this year". Mick said, "Let's hope it's not the 13th then."__________My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 15 hours to hoover the house. Turns out she was a Slovak.__________Since the snow came all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in.__________I've been charged with murder for killing a man with sandpaper. To be honest I only intended to rough him up a bit.__________After years of research, scientists have discovered what makes women happy.Nothing.__________Just had my water bill of 175 drop on my mat. That's a lot. Oxfam can supply a whole African village for just 2 a month: time to change supplier I think.__________Two women called at my door and asked what bread I ate, when I said white they gave me a lecture on the benefits of brown bread for 30 minutes.I think they were those Hovis Witnesses.__________Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40.__________A mummy covered in chocolate and nuts has been discovered in Egypt .Archaeologists believe it may be Pharaoh Roche...__________Just A Reminder to those who stole Electrical Goods in Last Year's Riots....Your One Year Manufacturer's Warranty Runs Out Soon.__________ITS A BOY" I shouted "A BOY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT, ITS A BOY"And with tears streaming down my face I swore I'd never visit another Thai Brothel!!!__________Two Indian junkies accidentally snorted curry powder instead of cocaine.Both in hospital...one's in a korma.. The other's got a dodgy tikka!__________In the first few days of the Athletic World Championships the Romanians took gold, silver, bronze, copper, lead and several cars.__________Sailing results are in, GB took gold, USA took silver and Somalia took a Middle aged couple from Weymouth .__________An Englishman has started his own business in Afghanistan ! He is making land Mines that look like prayer mats! Its doing well! Prophets are going through the roof!!__________Japanese scientists have created a camera with a shutter speed so fast, they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut.__________A boy asks his granny, 'Have you seen my pills, they were labelled LSD?'Granny replies, blow the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen?!__________ A woman standing nude in front of a mirror says to her husband: 'I look horrible, I feel fat and ugly, pay me a compliment.'He replies, 'Your eyesight is perfect.'__________Wife gets naked and asks hubby, 'What turns you on more, my pretty face or my sexy body?'Hubby looks her up and down and replies, 'Your sense of humour!

This topic was edited
RE: Sorry not quite PC

I guess I shouldn't admit it but I am laughing out load.

This post was edited

I had a donkey that laughed out loud: we're divorced now.

This post was edited

This deserves a Bump!

This post was edited

This deserves a Bump!That could bend the fender.

This post was edited

Baseball is a game where they pack 15 minutes of excitement into 4 hours. If you watch the high lights on the late news, you'll see the entire game.

This post was edited

Most people who don't know what APATHY is, couldn't care less that they don't know what it is.

This post was edited