RE: Freeballing + Barefooting Connection?

How many of you freeballers are also barefooters? Personally, I never wear underwear or shoes. Can't stand either. From the barefooters I've talked to, it seems that none of them wear underwear either, though not every freeballer I've talked to goes barefoot. Interesting. Just wondering if there's a connection there or not!

This post was edited

How many of you freeballers are also barefooters? Personally, I never wear underwear or shoes. Can't stand either. From the barefooters I've talked to, it seems that none of them wear underwear either, though not every freeballer I've talked to goes barefoot. Interesting. Just wondering if there's a connection there or not!I'm not sure if there is a connection but I have always hated shoes and clothes. I'm barefoot as soon as I get in the door. I prefer freeballing as well. There just might be a connection. I love going barefoot because of all the sensations your feet can pick up. I pretty sure its the same concept.Nothing beats being barefoot a buck naked, lol.Chris

This post was edited

For me it is what is comfortable. I always freeball, even when dressed. When I'm naked I like to be barefoot but only if the ground is good to walk on. Being barefoot does complete the nudity.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I have always disliked shoes, they come off as soon as I am in the door. I will go barefoot unless it is somewhere that I have to wear shoes, a restaurant, etc. or if I need them for safety, like hiking. I haven't worn underwear in years. I own some, but really only wear them to the doctor, and sometimes not even then.I don't know if it is connection, but I think we all want to wear as little as we can get away with...

This post was edited

I agree there's a connection for me between being barefoot and commando (the more common term in UK for freeballing - no underwear under your trousers jeans or shorts). Socially I almost never wear either footwear or underwear. That goes back to way before I'd have identified as a nudist.
In the uk you would commonly be refused service in larger shops without footwear, so I tend to wear Birkenstocks for shopping or other times I can't be barefoot. But as soon as I'm in the car after work, it's shoes and especially socks off! As for pants, only worn when wearing a suit and even then, not always. I just love the feeling of freedom, especially in shorts when you get that circulation of air or slight breeze.
Naturism should be about freedom of expression, but I'm saddened when I see naturists in trainers. What's that about? Your feet should be the first thing you free! Fortunately, sandals and flip flops seem the norm for everyone these days in Europe in summer...

This post was edited

Unless at work I am commando/freeballing all the time. As for shoes, I am always barefoot inside, but when I head outside, I am wearing shoes, and socks if necessary. Not the most comfortable, but a necessity. I would have nothing on at all if I could get away with it all the time.

This post was edited

I have always disliked shoes, they come off as soon as I am in the door. I will go barefoot unless it is somewhere that I have to wear shoes, a restaurant, etc. or if I need them for safety, like hiking. I haven't worn underwear in years. I own some, but really only wear them to the doctor, and sometimes not even then.I don't know if it is connection, but I think we all want to wear as little as we can get away with...You definitely don't need shoes to hike! I enjoy hiking all kinds of terrain barefoot, and all it takes is practice. If more people tried it, they'd realize that it's not so difficult.

This post was edited