shaved or not....who cares! sheesh :P

I find it interesting how many guys want to know how many women shave "down there".
Good gracious! Does it really make any difference? If you met a nice lady and you go out a few times and then find out she does or does not shave her pubic hair is that gonna be grounds for calling off any future dates, or asking for more?
I saw a survey (how accurate it is I can't say) that said far less women shave their pubic hair then probably most people think.

Hairy or Nair-y...who care-y.
(yeah that was dumb)
Stay Naked!

This topic was edited
RE: shaved or not....who cares! sheesh :P

I should imagine shaving is hygiene/grooming thing, we cut our hair? We men shave our faces? Women can shave or trim.Why some men are fixated on this I don't know. Perhaps they don't spend enough time at the club or beach?

This post was edited

I grew my beard 30 years ago because then I didn't have to shave every morning. I'm certainly not interested in creating a new grooming choir by shaving anywhere else. Sure hope my TN friends still accept me LOL

This post was edited

I grew my beard 30 years ago because then I didn't have to shave every morning. I'm certainly not interested in creating a new grooming choir by shaving anywhere else. Sure hope my TN friends still accept me LOLI'm not the one to judge you. I leave that to the all Mighty :-) I'll just accept you as you are. Just make sure you bring: Food, beer, rum or wine :-) I got the paper plates and the bottle oppener LoL . . . xoxoxo . . . Hawk

This post was edited

Perfect, who's got the burgers and brots?

This post was edited