RE: New trends at Nudist Resorts..

I have been to CO and naturist beaches since the early 80's. There have always been "cruisers", generally male and single, who do little but walk up and down the beach looking for "contacts". Occasionally there are female groups, male/female couples doing the "cruising" as we have as well but that was just to get a little exercise after the strenuous sun-bathing...
Never been approached by anyone - possibly because we are a couple - though we have chatted with other couples on a few occasions as people.

This post was edited

I like to play volleyball. I like to be naked. When I go to a nudist resort, I like play to volleyball there. I seek out members I have played with before, I look for new people that are good, to be on my team. I can go to the local beach to play pickup games, but it's a textile beach, and I would rather spend a day in the sun, naked with others that like to play. Some days, I only play volleyball, I come to the court, I take my clothes off, but I don't even think about being nude, I get a game started and play all day, being nude doesn't even cross my mind... I'm only there to play. Am I a true nudist, or am I just a volleyball player? I believe I'm both. Days when there's nobody to play with..... I read a book. I've been known to sneak off to someone's room for a game of chess too..... Don't label me a chess player though!

This post was edited

I like to play volleyball. I like to be naked. When I go to a nudist resort, I like play to volleyball there. I seek out members I have played with before, I look for new people that are good, to be on my team. I can go to the local beach to play pickup games, but it's a textile beach, and I would rather spend a day in the sun, naked with others that like to play. Some days, I only play volleyball, I come to the court, I take my clothes off, but I don't even think about being nude, I get a game started and play all day, being nude doesn't even cross my mind... I'm only there to play. Am I a true nudist, or am I just a volleyball player? I believe I'm both. Days when there's nobody to play with..... I read a book. I've been known to sneak off to someone's room for a game of chess too..... Don't label me a chess player though!Too funny! I don't wanna be a chess player!!

This post was edited

The newest trend at our club .. Pickle Ball! I've seen this recreational sport catch on more and more, even though it's been around for quite some time. I used to play each shift, if possible, and now I see that clubs are either adding courts orre-stripping tennis courts or stripping basketball and volleyball courts so they can also be used for Pickle Ball.
As far as swingers; I have to say they've always been there but I think they've become more willing to come outta the closet by misusing the word "lifestyle." "We're lifestylers, we are in the lifestyle ..." plain and simple ... swingers/swappers/wife swappers. They should just say it like it is and stop hiding behind "lifestyle." ;-)

This post was edited

My 'nudist' philosophy is and always has been: Nudism is real life without clothes on. Simples!

This post was edited

This thread has the wrong title. Swingers - Swappers - Lifestylers - is Not a NEWtrend.

This post was edited