Love running

I am just really getting in to running, but so far it is great. Have not done any 5k races yet, but hoping to train up and get out there. Any advice for a new runner. Any one have to good workouts that they do?

This topic was edited
RE: Love running

I am just really getting in to running, but so far it is great. Have not done any 5k races yet, but hoping to train up and get out there. Any advice for a new runner. Any one have to good workouts that they do?Totally agree with you guys, choose good shoes. They will keep out of injuries and be comfortable with running. Enjoy

This post was edited

I just did half marathon in under 2 hours. A little slower than I used to manage :)
Running
in the buff feels great but it's not easy to find places! Make sure you
have good shoes to make sure you're getting the right support and think
about seeing a podiatrist just to check. Running up some hills makes a
little incline feel easy !

This post was edited

During Nudestock last month I got to do a nearly 3 mile nude run on the trails behind Laguna del Sol. I also hope to run in next years nude 5k at Cypress Cove. It's certainly more fun than a clothed 5k - 5 miles on the treadmill at my health club. I haven't found any activities that are less fun nude than clothed yet. Not running, swimming, archery, bowling or mini golf, anyway!

This post was edited

Running naked is great way to train. I have run the Bare to Dare 5k at Caliente and had a great time. I have also run on Orient Beach (St. Martin) and Blacks Beach (San Diego) nude. We went to Cypress Cove last week and could have run around the grounds naked, but never thought about it before we went. When I saw a woman running around while we sat by the pool, the idea popped into my head, but I hadn't brought my running shoes. I will next time though.

This post was edited

I can't say I love running... but I can say I run so I can eat!! Haah!
I have found it to be the best way to keep my weight in check (besides watching what I eat). My body responds to running in terms of losing weight the best. The bikes and elliptical machines, etc... just isn't the same.

This post was edited

Just did my first nude 5K run! So much fun. So great to run and sweat bare assed naked!! Felt so good! It was the Roadkill 5K in Texas.

This post was edited

I ran the Streak the Cove 5k this past Sunday at Cypress Cove in Florida. It was very warm and very humid. I sweat like crazy and was happy to be nude in those conditions. It must have taken 30 to 40 minutes to stop sweating. The race was very well organized and was lots of fun.

This post was edited

https://youtu.be/0AyOdXBi3Cc
This is a race that take place every July in Sopelana, Basque Country, Spain

This post was edited