Can be hard at first.

I a newer nudist and started sleeping nude about a week ago. It was hard at first to get used of sleeping nude. It is still different but getting easier every night. I can not believe that I have been sleeping with clothes on for years. I feel so much relaxed and free and starting to get a better night sleep.

This topic was edited
RE: Can be hard at first.

thanks I will keep at it,

This post was edited

Keep going. It only gets better and easier. I have the best sleep when sleeping nude. Had to sleep with lounge shorts when we had company and did not sleep nearly as well as I do now that I am sleeping nude again.

This post was edited

All it takes is practice. The same thing happened to me. After perfecting it, you can understand the enjoyment and realize the truth. It is so much worth the effort.

This post was edited

Occasionally, the room will be cold enough that I wear something to bed. Perhaps my wife is traveling, or she's coming to bed late and I'm alone and not as warm as usual. I'll pull on some shorts or polar fleece pants and a t-shirt, and invariably, I will find myself all twisted up and wondering why I thought that was a good idea.

This post was edited

40% of the body's heat is lost through the head. If you're under the covers you should have enough warmth for your body. Try a toboggan or maybe your favorite baseball cap.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5599164672/h144C3BF1/

If you need to put something on your body for warmth, try a "muscle shirt" (t-shirt w/o sleeves). If you get one a size too small it should fit snugly w/o twisting around and bunching up, that or one of those sports compression shirts.

This post was edited

40% of the body's heat is lost through the head. If you're under the covers you should have enough warmth for your body. Try a toboggan or maybe your favorite baseball cap.https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5599164672/h144C3BF1/If you need to put something on your body for warmth, try a "muscle shirt" (t-shirt w/o sleeves). If you get one a size too small it should fit snugly w/o twisting around and bunching up, that or one of those sports compression shirts.40% of the body's heat being lost through the head has been proved to be an old wives' tale. Those that know say that heat is lost evenly throughout the naked outside skin area.

This post was edited

40% of the body's heat being lost through the head has been proved to be an old wives' tale. Those that know say that heat is lost evenly throughout the naked outside skin area.It's hardly "old" nor a "wives' tale" but came from studies conducted by the Army. It's probably better said 40% can be lost through the head. If everything else is covered and the head is not (conditions that lead the army to state such) then 40% can be lost through the head. And since that is the case for most of us in winter time, bodies covered head uncovered, then my advice still stands. I ran ran cross country in high school. Our winter attire was the same as our summer attire (this is before the days of Under Armour and such, but we had access to "long johns" and didn't wear those) except that we added a toboggan and gloves (sometimes just socks over our hands) to the thin, short nylon running shorts and T-shirt or singlet we normally wore. I didn't hear it from an old wife but my cross country coach. BTW, my cross country team (which I and a classmate founded our senior year of high school) consistently wins the state title.

This post was edited