I can't understand why people don't want me as their friend.

I try to join others for fun but get nothing back saying that they want to meet me or attend one of their get togethers...they say they want friends but what gives on this matter anyway ?
aznudist/gregory.

This topic was edited
RE: I can't understand why people don't want me as their friend.

I try to join others for fun but get nothing back saying that they want to meet me or attend one of their get togethers...they say they want friends but what gives on this matter anyway ? aznudist/gregory.
There can be several reasons. One thing could be your lack of any pics on your profile, if you were to meet somewhere how would they know it was you. I got to know the people I have met IRL in the chat room and email long before we met and even then most have been at a nude beach. Some may be too far away, I have talked to a lot that we mutually want to meet but distance has prevented so far. Check the groups and join any that interest you, set up a dialog with people in the group by posting there as well as here in the forums.
Thomas

This post was edited

Aznudist, I notice that you've only been on this site for 4 days now. Are you referring to people here not wanting to meet you? If so, I'd say you haven't given much time to building friendships. You say you've tried to join others for fun. Yet, this is your first forum posting, you belong to no groups and 4 days in chat is not enough to really get to know people and establish friendships. So, what exactly have you done to "join in"?

Pictures are helpful...head shot and/or clothed is fine if you're leary of posting nude photos on the internet. Certification is also helpful. I cna only speak for ourselves, but we only seriously consider certified people as possible friends. A lot of the people we've gotten to know and become friends with took many months of forum postings and messages back and forrth. Or getting to know each other in chat and then on private messenger. All of these friendships took time to build and are well worth the effort. In the year we've been here we've met over a dozen people from this site IRL and have a long list of many others that if distance were not an obstacle we would gladly meet. Give it time. Get to know people. And be yourself. Plenty of friends to be made here.

This post was edited
ok..thank U all for your comments.

I guess that I should of said this right away...this was meant for Arizona People only and I do have a PIC clothed only but can't upload it here cause I only have a WEBTV system with no scanner nor printer...its old 1998 model.
I will try to post my PIC through using fedex kinkos or office max if they can even help me.
and I guess I was to antsy to meet people to quick.
will give it more time...thanks, aznudist/gregory.

This post was edited

I try to join others for fun but get nothing back saying that they want to meet me or attend one of their get togethers...they say they want friends but what gives on this matter anyway ?
aznudist/gregory.

I really don't understand what's wrong with you, if you want some friend, why do you hide and doesn't bother to show yourself through some pics as it seems strange you look after friends without be more explicite on yourself.

This post was edited

I agree that you expect results in too short a time. Give yourself more time.
No picture is another obstacle to getting friends. I like to know what a friend looks like. A digital camera is needed for an Internet photo. A clothed picture is good enough. And you can easily ask anybody to take a clothed picture of you. If your digital camera has a self timer, that is another option.
Go to the library to transmit the photo, to overcome the handicap of a 1998 vintage machine.

This post was edited
RE:I can't understand why people don't want me as their friend.

I joined basically for the same reason you did just to meet other people who are enjoying the same lifestyle. I figured there be a mix of male female but it just seems to be primarily mail on this site and most of them that I've run across that have contacted me I've been not straight. For lack of a politically correct term. I am not gay by any means I've got plenty of gay friends but that's not who I thought I'd be contacted by and I don't want to go hang out with a bunch of gay men I would feel a little uncomfortable and that situation but as far as the lifestyle goes I was kind of hoping that they would be like I stated earlier mixture that does not seem to be the case. Also there's a lot of post that are a month to a year to 2 years old and that's a little discerning

This post was edited