Nude Camping

I found out I was a nudist when I camped in the desert.I go camping in the summer everyday offthatIcan get out of town.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Camping

Well, If we are nude at home, why shouldn't we take ourselves out and about, living nude. Nude camping is the ideal for it.

This post was edited

I went camping with a girl and a police officer was going to book me. I said "but I haven't done anything wrong, officer" "You're nude with intent" he replied.

This post was edited

Sometimes it can be an unfortunate event, if one ends up at a wrong destinations for the intention to be nude.

This post was edited

Most of the timeI go to federal lands so that it would not happen.and if you go no to privet lands the owner will most of the time let u as long, as you don't mess up there land and u pick up you trash after.

This post was edited

Naked camping is great! I'm disappointed that the season has ended, but planning more trips next summer.

This post was edited

We are trying to sneak in a long weekend and RV camp at our club. It's about all we are able to do currently, just too busy with other things to get away more often or for longer periods of time.

This post was edited

I went camping with a girl and a police officer was going to book me. I said "but I haven't done anything wrong, officer" "You're nude with intent" he replied.Sometimes they get it right! LOL

This post was edited

next camping season we need to try and setup a big group camp.some where in texas.

This post was edited

Let know when you do, we'll try to make the trip.

This post was edited

will do

This post was edited