RE: I slept naked long before becoming a nudist

I started sleeping naked at age 18. I did started showering in an open shower area in the men's locker room at about age 25. I was very shy around others before my mid-twenties. You can say, I am very relaxed now about being nude. Love going to a Korean bath house and being naked for hours there. And have done a nude camping trip with 4 guys that are on tn. When I got married 8 years ago, my wife NEVER slept nude. She was 32 years old. After less than a week of marriage that all changed. She quickly learn to love sleeping nude and would find it difficult to sleep with textile on now.

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked at age 18. I did started showering in an open shower area in the men's locker room at about age 25. I was very shy around others before my mid-twenties. You can say, I am very relaxed now about being nude. Love going to a Korean bath house and being naked for hours there. And have done a nude camping trip with 4 guys that are on tn. When I got married 8 years ago, my wife NEVER slept nude. She was 32 years old. After less than a week of marriage that all changed. She quickly learn to love sleeping nude and would find it difficult to sleep with textile on now.Like you, it's a good thing I found a wife who was immediately OK with my nakedness! I spent a lot of years before we got together getting naked whenever I could, and I was open and honest about it when she and I were dating. Of course, in those days nakedness also represented a shortcut, if you will, to sex! LOL We couldn't keep our hands off each other!!

This post was edited

My wife at the time did not like it, thought it was un-sanitary and worried about our son coming in and seeing me naked. I kept it up and I told my son that I sleep naked and if he needed to come into the room at night to simply knock and I'd wake up and cover. That did happen a few times and no one was worse for the wear.
I always slept naked with my wife, even before we were married. She was happy for both of us to be seen naked by all of her children (3 girls and a boy). They would come and chat as we washed, bathed and dressed in the mornings and would sometimes get into bed with us, as children do. It was part of our open sincere relationship. But in those days nudity was confined to the bedroom/bathroom area.

This post was edited

like many others in this post, I started to sleep naked at a young age long before becoming a nudist.Not sure I could sleep with clothes on.

This post was edited