Help needed

How do you use the above buttons LINK and INSERTIMAGE.
I have photos which I would like to post a link to and I have failed in my attempts.
Any help out there?

This topic was edited
RE: Help needed

I don't know about the Link button but I use the Insertimmage button to past a pic in my reply, like this.

It's a pic from my profile. First Iselect the picfrom my profile and click on it to get the bigger pic. I then right-click in the big pic and select Copy. Then I come here, chose a topic and start my reply. Then, with the curser under the text, I click on the Insertimmage Icon. A box opens. Right click in theImage URLbanner and select paste. Then click on the black Insert. It does not work for everyone.

This post was edited

To ollygrumps,
Thanks very much for your suggestion. I wil try your method when I have more time
Regards
Duncan
To Naturally11,
Thanks. I agree with you. There are other sites with a much simpler method when it is pssible to include a link within the text.
Regards
Duncan

This post was edited

Many thanks Ollygrumps, your method of uploading photos to this page has eventually worked.

This post was edited

And well worth it. An awesome pic.

This post was edited

I think you have done very well in getting a picture on to the discussion board.
It took me a long time to figure it out.
Regards
Duncan

This post was edited

Hmmm, let me see if this works...

This was choosing "copy image location" pasted into pop up box using mozilla firefox on win 7

This post was edited

Let me try something different...

This was "copy image" pasted directly in message.
Same result I see. What browser do you use Olly?

This post was edited