RE: Naked people thinking they are Nudists!

I could say I'm naked most times and lucky, I can work from home. I simply enjoy the freedom from anything called textile on my skin and try to avoid any situation I can, where I have to dress. In order to this, I'm naked by habit and don't come short of being a nudist, at home or out and about, where its safe to be nude.

This post was edited

I call myself a nudist because I would always prefer not wearing any clothes even when I am wearing them. I also call myself a Christian even when I'm not in church. Your present, temporary circumstances doesn't change who you really are.
When I am not wearing any clothes, I prefer using the word nude to describe my state of undress.
To me naked indicates a lack of something that should be there or you couldbe vulnerable if you're naked.

This post was edited

To me naked indicates a lack of something that should be there or you couldbe vulnerable if you're naked. Naked is also a negative term meaning unchecked such as naked aggression.Naked does indicate a 'lack of' 'undressed' and not neccessarily of clothing, but to say naked is negative? Naked can only become positive or negative when followed by an adjective, there fore it is the adjective which caries the negativity (or positive) as in the naked truth.
Have we a nude english teacher here to educate me further? Long time since I was at school!

This post was edited

Sadly we are all 'labelled' and 'numbered' from birth, LOL But when nude they don't show, LOL

This post was edited

I'm not sure why the hang up with names. If you enjoy being nude than by all means go for it. Being a "Nudist" is a relative term. Everyone has a different opinion as to the meaning. Now add the word "True" in front of it and see how many different opinions you get.

This post was edited

Okay, whatever we call it, I quite comfortably dress in my birthday suit day in and day out, exposing it to my trusted environment.

This post was edited

"exposing it" ????

This post was edited

i am an gamer gasp that has nothing to do with being naked. but people on here act like being naked is so hard it is not drop your pants underwear and shirt yay that it. not an skill based lifestyle anyone can do it. naked people thinking who cares that is some elite garbage. we should be welcoming everyone not try to weed out what an word is naked people. do people pose for playboy are they naked people. do people do nude posing for art they most be naked people.
now in this room an lot o you are not gamers probably dont care about what valve is doing with steam os. or why nintendo wii u is not selling great. gaming takes skill. being an nudist takes guts. one is harder then the other we make being an nudist so hard let not let make it easy instead of making it in to something it is not.

This post was edited

you know i think people playing tablet games are not real gamers. and they call them selves gamers becouse they play candy crush. there gamers if they game on an tablet ps4 xbox one ipod iphone there gamers. people i keep saying this if poeple want to be exabitonist i know not the site let them stop this who is an nudist or aint i for one i am an gamer i have showed way too many people my penis. so does that make me an nudist is it how many times i showed someone my penis. i did not swing it around or anything just me naked. gamers dont go on witch hunts becouse people game on there tablets there is not an lot nudist then gamers be happy people come here to be nude and stop naked fake or naked real homie dont play that game just be naked.

This post was edited

This is how I distinguish being naked and being nude. If its a warm sunny day and I'm sitting by the pool and I'm not wearing any clothes; then I'm nude. If it's freezing cold and I'm up to my butt in snow and not wearing any clothes; then I'm naked.

This post was edited