Roamed nude in my yard at 32 degrees

This morning, after enjoying my hot tub, I roamed around my yard which is about a quarter acre, I did it to check on our Koyi fish. It isn't real private but I have done so for the last year and have had no complaints; here in Oregon the laws are pretty liberal as long as your not engaged in sexual conduct. It is starting to get too cold to really enjoy it much and since it will probably snow tonight my outdoor nudity will probably be restricted to my hot tub until we are back over 50 degrees again. My hot tub is just off our back porch so I only have about ten feet to walk outside, I used it all last winter regardless of how cold or snowy; it doesn't really feel that cold in that short a distance.

This topic was edited
RE: Roamed nude in my yard at 32 degrees

This morning I drove into the local plumbing shop, brought the fittings I need and headed back home , 15 km trip, stripped off once I cleared the town boundary and stayed that way all day working outside,
Temp was only 22 deg but that was centigrade , 32F or 0C is a tad too cool for me to be nude.

This post was edited
RE: Roamed nude in my yard at 32 degrees

This post was edited