I had some daring nude events this Summer.

I haven't been in here in quite a while because I have home on the river where I stay in the Summer and I don't have internet access there. I live directly on the Tennessee River. I can actually cast from my porch and reach the river. There were some times this Summer when there was no one else in the neighborhood there but me. I ventured outside nude several times in broad daylight this Summer. My place is in easy sight of neighbors across the river. They can tell that I am nude, but they would have to get binoculars to be able to see anything interesting. I figure if they are interested enough to get the binoculars then they have no problem with my nudity. One day I actually washed my truck in the nude. While I was washing it a car stopped on the road on the river directly across from me and I know they were watching me. I continued as if nothing was going on. I almost got the nerve to wave at them but I chickened out. When I finished washing it I went around on the front porch that is right on the river and sat down and sun bathed a while. The car finally left. It was very stimulating and freeing to be nude that way.I have an outdoor shower that I built this Summer and I really enjoyed showering outside. I have curtains completely around it but when the wind blows hard it will sometime blow the curtains back and I can see my neighbors, who can also see me. No one has said anything yet, so it must not bother them. Many times I will actually take my clothes off inside and walk nude the 20 to 30 feet to get to the shower outside. One day I didn't think anyone was around and walked outside nude to take a shower and my neighbor across the street drove by. He saw me and stopped and whistled. I walked right out to the road and stood beside his truck and talked for a few minutes and then went and took a shower. He didn't have his wife with him, but I was getting to the point of being bolder by then. Besides, he has the most gorgeous wife in the neighborhood and she was at home and could have seen me if she had come outside. I had a great nude Summer. I would like to hear some other peoples stories from their nude Summer.

This topic was edited
RE: I had some daring nude events this Summer.

since there is no "like" button, so here is a virtual thumb up to you...

This post was edited