Mind preparation/set manuals

Hello everyone, I'm kind of new to this. Actually, I always had the urge and felt more comfortable being close to nature, and just go naked. As I live in solitude somewhere on the mountains in the Quezon Province area in the Philippines, it won't bother anyone. But I like to share this kind of attitude and lifestyle to everyone I've met, but, I find it hard to explain. Are there like some kind of manuals, or materials I could print for introducing this so that, it may not look like offensive to people who doesn't have an open mind. Thanks in advance. BTW, we know that in the asian regions, people tend to be more conservative, although, some are ok with this kind of as the others say, habits.

This topic was edited
RE: Mind preparation/set manuals

AANR has some brochures and phamplets about nude recreation that should be helpful.
Check their website.

This post was edited
RE: Mind preparation/set manuals

Hello everyone, I'm kind of new to this. Actually, I always had the urge and felt more comfortable being close to nature, and just go naked. As I live in solitude somewhere on the mountains in the Quezon Province area in the Philippines, it won't bother anyone. But I like to share this kind of attitude and lifestyle to everyone I've met, but, I find it hard to explain. Are there like some kind of manuals, or materials I could print for introducing this so that, it may not look like offensive to people who doesn't have an open mind. Thanks in advance. BTW, we know that in the asian regions, people tend to be more conservative, although, some are ok with this kind of as the others say, habits.
Hi, and welcome to the site. There is a now a lot of info here on the forums, but finding it can be a bit time consuming. Suggest you take a look at Nudrunr's contributions. He has done a fantastic job of documenting his journey into this life style, and a lot of his writings will be very helpful to the newbies, in their efforts to understand where we are coming from. You can find them here. WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

This post was edited