English and Nudism

English and Nudism,It's not very easy when you do not know English well and want to write on the forum to letter.
I like to send photos and I love to see photos nudist around the world. I enjoy the freedom of movement as well as nudist beauty nudist life.
I believe that here in our True Nudist Nudist forum has many who do not know English well I hope that they wish to participate in the correspondence in the comments well as chat..
Thema is how to overcome language barriers on our and probably the best nudist forum..
English and Nudism?
Write here your experience in overcoming the English language and understanding between nudist around the world!!
My native language is Serbo Croatian and I know basics of English and German.
p.s. Excuse my bad English and especially when I give compliments to the photos nudists

This topic was edited
RE: English and Nudism

English and Nudism,It's not very easy when you do not know English well and want to write on the forum to letter. I like to send photos and I love to see photos nudist around the world. I enjoy the freedom of movement as well as nudist beauty nudist life.I believe that here in our True Nudist Nudist forum has many who do not know English well I hope that they wish to participate in the correspondence in the comments well as chat..Thema is how to overcome language barriers on our and probably the best nudist forum..English and Nudism?Write here your experience in overcoming the English language and understanding between nudist around the world!!My native language is Serbo Croatian and I know basics of English and German.p.s. Excuse my bad English and especially when I give compliments to the photos nudists
Don't worry! Many of us born and raised here in the US stll have problems with the English language. LOL

This post was edited

p.s. Excuse my bad English and especially when I give compliments to the photos nudists

It might make you easier to understand in some ways.
Those of us with common language misunderstand each other too often, when we *think* we know, but don't.

This post was edited

It might make you easier to understand in some ways.
Those of us with common language misunderstand each other too often, when we *think* we know, but don't.
So true.

This post was edited

i thort your english was fine ,and what better way to improve than chat with other english speaking people

thank you, but the chat is pretty fast and a little more afraid to run chat- now maybee later.-long winters
Unfortunately,me is easier to be naked in TN than chat.

This post was edited

Don't worry! Many of us born and raised here in the US stll have problems with the English language. LOL
Ain't THAT the truth! IAC, our British members would no doubt question whether ANY American can speak English. :-)
DONAUrobert, you're doing just fine.

Here, here! ...... old chap! .... Absolutely!
Many a true word spoken in jest! lol.

Yes DONAUrobert, I think you're doing just fine too.
Welcome to the site. Don't worry about the chat,
they "don't talk proper english" either :)
Stick to posting on the forum, you get a much better class, of slang! :)

Seriously, you are doing fine, I have a lot of respect for anyone that speaks English as a foreign language.
I too think you will learn more here in the forum, but just pay more attention to us "English posters." :)

Tip. You probably do this already, but just in case you don't, when you see a word you are not sure of,
pasting it straight into google, is a really quick way to increase your vocabulary, I do it all the time :)

This post was edited

I think the age of emails has only made the problem worse, both in terms of language as well as spelling. There used to be a time when we would proof a letter before it went out, make the necessary corrections. Now we dash things off so quickly that it's easy to miss the typos and misspellings. I'm sure we've all had the experience of spotting a mistakejust as we press the send button.

I agree with you here so much....

I am sure there are many of us who have received written correspondence from
our banks or large institutions with magnificent spelling mistakes or gaping grammatical
errors. Maybe I am being an old fart but I remember when we were taught the
written rules, rather than hoping that spell-check would find the errors for
us.

So, in summary, don't worry about your typing in English here.... if native
English speakers can't get it right, why should you worry!

This post was edited