True nudism - what it actually means

Hi everyone, I hope it's okay me posting like this. I'm a journalist looking to speak to a couple, preferably from the UK - though not essential - about what it really means to be a nudist. It is for an article to go into a women's magazine, hopefully raising awareness of what a true nudist is!The couple taking part will get paid for their time and get to approve the piece before it is printed to ensure they are completely happy.You would need to be happy to be named and pictured. If anyone is interested or has any questions please either message me or send me an email at - N.davidhilton (at) googlemail (dot) comThanks! Natasha x

This topic was edited
RE: True nudism - what it actually means

Natasha? David? Blank profile? I think you should establish your own credentials before you start asking for a commitment like this. Would it not be a better idea to approach British Naturism (www.bn.org.co.uk) first or, at least, as well?

This post was edited

Tricky one this, as there is a Natasha David-Hilton who writes for a Manchester Press.I would still say 'Natasha', you would be best to visit a nearby club. Gain an idea of what nudism is and then seek your couple as recommended by the previous poster.

This post was edited

It may be a good idea to get in touch with the Clover Spa and Hotel, Chester Rd., Birmingham. It is clothing optional, so you could meet nudist couples there.
MOW

This post was edited

hi.. to find out what true nudism is.. you should fill out youre profile and get into the chat room.. youlll learn a lot more3 there in 10 minutes than you could in the forums in a life time.. good luck ...;)

This post was edited