RE: Regarding Popularity

hey.
1. most people dont take the time or dont have the interest to comment on forums. Many of them just log into the chat rooms and thats it.
2. just like in facebook , many are just adding friends by the hundreds , regardless if there is any common interest what so ever all of as sin from time to time adding someone just because he/she looks good , imagine that multiply by 1000.
once you add a friend request , even if he is going to deny you , he will probably take a pick at your profile and there you have it... high popularity just because you are shallow
3. another factor here is the amount of photos one adds to his profile.
4. last but not less important , much depends on what kind of photos. if you are a 18-24 years old women , probably by the end of the month you will have 2000 single hungry man clicking you , if you are an old 36 married year old man with no stomach 6 pack muscles ( me me me lol ) that doesnt even tries to contact someone if he is not interesting to you , you will end up "alone in the dark" even if you post in the forums all day long.
5. got to remember that for those home nudists thats yet have made the step for social nudism the only platform that they can be and manifest themselves is on line and for those people , participating in forums is a secondary objective, the first one is to see and to be seen .

That said, I find the majority of your comment and posts interesting so you have got my humble vote

This post was edited

4. last but not less important , much depends on what kind of photos. if you are a 18-24 years old women , probably by the end of the month you will have 2000 single hungry man clicking you , if you are an old 36 married year old man with no stomach 6 pack muscles ( me me me lol ) that doesnt even tries to contact someone if he is not interesting to you , you will end up "alone in the dark" even if you post in the forums all day long. That said, I find the majority of your comment and posts interesting so you have got my humble vote

LOL, Bman, good post. But based on number 4 of your list (which I've quoted above) I'm proud to report that out of the top ten most popular people on this site - 6 are couples, 3 are women ranging in age from 38 -44 and only one is a single female age 20. That blows a few holes in your theory and says a lot for the members of this site! I think the only thing that could make that list even better is if there were at least one male in the top ten least.

Jen

This post was edited

Another big factor is how long one has been on here. The one young girl in the top ten has been on here over a year and used to be active in the chat. Since her profile shows up as one of the top in popularity, she does get clicked on apparently because she hasn't been on here in months.

This post was edited

agread , yet first "popular" men is an honorable nomber 28.
regards...

This post was edited

Having a handful of true friends you can lean on when needed is a lot better than being surrounded by hundreds of people who dont know and accept the real you.

This post was edited
I have a Confession to Make

Those of you that have read some of my, sometimes caustic, sometimes controversial posts should realize that I am not here to win any popularity contests. However, recently it was stated in an unrelated post that there are only 100 active members on this site. Noticing my popularity rating, simple math tells me that there are just over 700 totally inactive members more popular than I.Is this cause for genuine concern?

My original post was my, tongue in cheek, way of questioning the validity of the statement made in an unrelated post that there were only 100 active members on this site. I plead guilty, and throw my self upon the mercy of the Forum.
Totally unexpected, was the 20 well written, well informed responses to my tongue in cheek question. This is the kind of response that helps inform the newbies about this site and nudism.
Playing with the numbers again, this represents 20% of the entire active membership.
You guys are all great

This post was edited

macnude said:
Those of you that have read some of my, sometimes caustic, sometimes controversial posts should realize that I am not here to win any popularity contests. However, recently it was stated in an unrelated post that there are only 100 active members on this site. Noticing my popularity rating, simple math tells me that there are just over 700 totally inactive members more popular than I. Is this cause for genuine concern?

It makes no sense to me, Art. You are really hot. All of the ladies should be checking you out. You are top ten material in my book.

This post was edited

macnude said: Those of you that have read some of my, sometimes caustic, sometimes controversial posts should realize that I am not here to win any popularity contests. However, recently it was stated in an unrelated post that there are only 100 active members on this site. Noticing my popularity rating, simple math tells me that there are just over 700 totally inactive members more popular than I. Is this cause for genuine concern?

It makes no sense to me, Art. You are really hot. All of the ladies should be checking you out. You are top ten material in my book.
LMAO Careful though, if I started to believe your malarkey my ego would soar to a level not attained since that girl kissed me in the seventh grade.
Thanks Linda.

This post was edited

macnude said: Those of you that have read some of my, sometimes caustic, sometimes controversial posts should realize that I am not here to win any popularity contests. However, recently it was stated in an unrelated post that there are only 100 active members on this site. Noticing my popularity rating, simple math tells me that there are just over 700 totally inactive members more popular than I. Is this cause for genuine concern?

LMAO Careful though, if I started to believe your malarkey my ego would soar to a level not attained since that girl kissed me in the seventh grade.
Thanks Linda.
hehe,

See also ........ Re the popularity thingy

This post was edited

Thanks Linda.

There is not a thing in the world wrong with liking yourself.

This post was edited