Women do it too

I remember having to follow a young lady up stairs. She was in a miniskirt and I could clearly see she had nothing on under it. A couple of times I've been outside when a gust of wind lifted their skirts showing there was nothing under the skirt. I uploaded three pics of girls showing they are not wearing underwear. But can it be called freeballing?

This topic was edited
RE: Women do it too

I think when women do it, they call it "freebuffing".

This post was edited

Actually when a woman does it, it is called "exhibitionism", because they are "exhibiting" what they have.

This post was edited

I think there is a big difference though. When a man is commando, you can often see the outline of his cock, or hints of it, regardless of what clothing he is wearing. With a woman, the only way to tell is if she wears something to show off.
Think about the difference between a man in a suit or business casual vs a woman. Doesn't matter if she's wearing pants, a pants suit, a business dress or skirt. You won't be able to tell she is commando.
KC

This post was edited

Depends how tight the clothing is. You may be able to see a camel toe or her nipples from her breasts.. through he clothing, being a good indicator that she's not wearing under garments.

This post was edited

Actually when a woman does it, it is called "exhibitionism", because they are "exhibiting" what they have.That isn't entirely true. Leaving off the knickers is a good way of preventing panty-lines when wearing a snug fitting dress, skirt or trousers. I've actually seen the presenter shout "panty lines" and pull a subject's knickers off in a fashion TV show. Ok they can wear a G-string or no-line panties as an alternative. But they might just not have any in their knickers drawer. Anyhow, when a man does it, isn't he exhibiting what he has?

This post was edited