Glen Eden or Living Waters Spa

Hi, I'm a newbie and debating on going to one of these. Can you tell me which one you prefer and why?

This topic was edited
RE: Glen Eden or Living Waters Spa

Depends on if you're going as a single or with a female companion. Living Waters Spa, I believe, is a "couples" venue and doesn't allow singles ... or they didn't in the past. Your best bet is Glen Eden as a single. You may get the 3rd degree when you check in but ... there are many single guys that visit during the week and weekends. ;-)

This post was edited

Living Waters does accept single males. I stayed there for a week last Easter break at the suggestion of my wife to get me out of an empty house while she was traveling elsewhere. I very much enjoyed it and met some grat people. It is a spa though and by definition quiet and relaxing. If you are looking for lots of activity then it's not the place to go but for relaxation, quiet, and good conversation then it's great.

This post was edited

Depends on if you're going as a single or with a female companion. Living Waters Spa, I believe, is a "couples" venue and doesn't allow singles ... or they didn't in the past. Your best bet is Glen Eden as a single. You may get the 3rd degree when you check in but ... there are many single guys that visit during the week and weekends. ;-)I've never been given the 3rd degree anywhere for being a single male....Deer Park only allows so many single guys a day, but has never questioned anyone about it either.

This post was edited

It depends on what kind of atmosphere you're looking for.
If you want a more laid-back quiet spa, Living Waters is the place.
If you're looking for a more active, more social atmosphere, GE is the choice.

This post was edited