RE: Sign the petition

You're most welcome nuderunr. I thank you for uploading the petition. I spent most of yesterday emailing every nude club and organization I could find trying to drum up support for the petition because I thought it was a worthwhile thing to do. I sent out more than 100 emails, but I received only one reply. That was from a state organization which said I was making a big mistake. Apparently the nudist clubs and organizations such as AANR and TNS are not interested in trying this method to improve our lot. (With the continuing disappearance of our clothing optional beaches I would have thought they would be eager to try anything, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm beginning to question the wisdom of supporting these organizations with my dues.)
We must find ways to motivate nudists and non-nudists as well, to sign the petition. No one else is going to do anything to help us. We have to come out of our closets and act like we are not ashamed of our lifestyle. We are one of the few remaining classes which face discrimination everywhere for which there is no recourse. We need to recognize that opposition to our lifestyle is based wholly on bigotry. It has no rational basis. Come on boys and girls. Click on the link, create an account, and sign the petition. You should ask all your nudist and textile friends to do so too.

This post was edited

Signed it.

This post was edited

I was #118

This post was edited

The governments like everything in dollars and cents. If it makes them money they are all for it. As I lay sunbathing at Playalinda Beach the other day, I was amazed at the number of not only the other nudists on the beach at 5 dollars a car but the amount of gawkers that also pay the 5 bucks to drive out to beach 13 to overlook the nude people. That's a lot of revenue being generated. Maybe if we showed them that they would legalize nudity. And then they could probably find a way to tax it too.

This post was edited

As of 9am, it is 6 signatures away from searchable. Last night I sent out a mass email to all my US friends on here urging them to have a look and sign the petition. I ask the same of all of you. It's easy to do a mass email on here. Just keep adding recipients from the states. Here's what I wrote:
I am asking all of my friends here at TN to sign this petition. It is to get more public land set aside for nude use. Take a few minutes to register and then click to sign. Once the petition hits 150 signatures it will be searchable on the White House web site..
As of now it's only viewable if you know where to look... PLEASE SIGN and move this forward! Thanks so much! Your naked bud...
Copy and paste if you like...it will save you some time. Thanks!

This post was edited

The clothing optional petition has passed the 150 signature threshold! https://wh.gov/lIUyG
It's a long road ahead to get the requisite 100K signatures by February 12 but getting the first 150 is an important milestone. The petition is now searchable on the "We the People" website and people that go to the site can see it who weren't simply taken to the site because they happened to find the above link in social media. That is important. If this initiative gains traction and the signatures become thousands instead of hundreds it is reasonable to expect the mainstream press will start to take notice.
It would be fantastic if AANR and TNS got behind this initiative officially but from conception this petition was intended to be a grassroots movement where individual nudists and naturists and really anyone who enjoys wholesome, non-sexual nude recreation whether they embrace a specific philosophy or not, can take a personal stand against those who oppose nudism. It is time to make general society pay attention to our narrative that nude is not lewd and the ridiculous notion than simple nudity is indecent or offensive that drives prudish social norms needs to end.
Every person can make a difference! Join the awesome people who have already signed the petition if you haven't already and tell your friends, acquaintances and social media account followers about the petition. If one person tells a few others and those tell a few others, etc. it is more than possible that this initiative can make a difference. It is way past time for a pro-nude movement and it can start now.

This post was edited

Just did it and re posted it on G+

This post was edited

Bump.

This post was edited

The petition had passed 250 signatures by 1:00 p.m. EST today. Let's keep up the momentum. More people than the previous day have been signing each day. 27 days left to reach 100K! If you are interested I post a daily petition update on my Tumblr feed https://dallasnudistcultureexaminer.tumblr.com/ daily at 1:00 p.m. EST.

This post was edited

The petition had passed 250 signatures by 1:00 p.m. EST today. Let's keep up the momentum. More people than the previous day have been signing each day. 27 days left to reach 100K! If you are interested I post a daily petition update on my Tumblr feed https://dallasnudistcultureexaminer.tumblr.com/ daily at 1:00 p.m. EST.The other night I sent out a mass email to all my US friends here on TN, asking them to sign the petition. It's really easy. Write a short note, then click on add recipient ..you can easily click onto all that are in your friends list. Kindly ask them to do the same. I know many on my list don't frequent the forums, so they really didn't know. 250 signatures is great....but there's a long way to go. Make sure you include the link to make it easier.

This post was edited