location page sucks

true nudists web site locations page sucks....... email i sent to the makers of the page "hello just like to let you know that your location page sucks. you have people all over the world on this site and you only have the USA info, whats with that. try google maps for your locations.
what do you think?

This topic was edited
RE: location page sucks

true nudists web site locations page sucks....... email i sent to the makers of the page "hello just like to let you know that your location page sucks. you have people all over the world on this site and you only have the USA info, whats with that. try google maps for your locations. what do you think?
I think your username is inappropriate, and that your aggressive and disrespectful attitude will -not- serve to help you achieve your aims, but most likely -will- get you kicked off the site.

Well, .... you did ask!

This post was edited

true nudists web site locations page sucks....... email i sent to the makers of the page "hello just like to let you know that your location page sucks. you have people all over the world on this site and you only have the USA info, whats with that. try google maps for your locations. what do you think?

I think that you are awfully negative. If you would like to havea better locations page and know so many better waysto do it,you could build your own. I'm sure no one would mind.

This post was edited

I think your username is inappropriate, and that your aggressive and disrespectful attitude will -not- serve to help you achieve your aims, but most likely -will- get you kicked off the site.

Well, .... you did ask!

Phil hit the nail on the head. In another thread, the problem is discussed that inappropriate groups show up on the TN web site. That problem might give some the idea of having an inappropriate user name.

This post was edited