RE: Reluctant to Sign the Clothing Optional Access Petition?

But we are dealing with people that need to be told that peanut butter is made with peanuts, that hot coffee is hot and feeding bears is dangerous.
Bob

This post was edited

No problem signing it but would also like to start one at AANR
& TNS for not backing it

This post was edited

I just came across this thread, but there doesn't seem to be an active petition. I have even tried searching for it. Anyone know what happened to it. Was it taken down, or closed?

This post was edited

I just noticed that. It seems that there are a few different threads on these forums about doing a petition of this nature. The problem is that not enough people know about it before the time expires. If someone would be interested in starting a new petition, we really need to get the word out ahead of time. I'm sure we have more than enough people out there that would sign. They just need to know about it first.

This post was edited

How about supporting your fellow naturists? In Queensland we are the only Australian stat that does not have a single co beach legalised. We have a history of nude beaches, but with the constant threat of a police raid if someone just happens to feel so inclined. please support our petition and sign it. $ speak, so ic not a Queenslander sign the petition and speak of the benefit in tourist dollars at other well ordered co beaces elsewhere in the world and how you would like to visit Queensland if there were naturist oportunities. For we queenslanders it has to be a no brainer, just sign the petition to hopefully get politicians to listen to us

This post was edited

The petition is available athttps://www.thepetitionsite.com/112/357/850/legalise-a-clothing-optional-beach-at-alexandria-bay-in-noosa-national-park/

This post was edited

I signed it. I want to promote nudity in as many places as is possible :-)
I see the petition is now closed anyway. Unfortunately it didn't get the 100,000 signatures required.

This post was edited

The petition is available at/The Petition fro a Clothing Option Beach in Queensland now has 444 signatures - and we need more. Please ask anyone that you think might sign to do so and add their support

This post was edited

The problem I see with the petition is that it is for the States only. Is there one for Canada???
Bornfree!

This post was edited