Is a complement in order?

I'd like to get the opinion of the ladies. Guys, unless you have first hand experience about this, please leave the comments to the ladies.
I know that when a woman changes her appearance, it's nice to give her a complement on her new look. However when a woman goes from a full bush to a clean shave, is this something that should be mentioned? To me I feel she does look better and she probably feels better about herself, but is this something that should be mentioned or should it be ignored.
Personally, my wife tends to be a little upset if I don't notice any changes she has made so this is why I'm asking.

This topic was edited
RE: Is a complement in order?

better you stick to comments on her nails, tan or her hairstyle!

This post was edited

better you stick to comments on her nails, tan or her hairstyle!But wouldn't that be a hairstyle? If she/he shaved her/his head, wouldn't you comment? At least your spouse! I think it falls into common sense... How well you know the other person! You wouldn't comment on someone's pubes if you don't know them well enough to know what their response would be.

This post was edited

If you decide to compliment her, can I watch?

This post was edited

Especially if her husband is near by.

This post was edited

i was at a club and a bunch of us were sitting around the pool one of the husbands go up to got something to drink and the wife said to me that she wish her husband would go smooth like me . i took it as a complement and i think most would. i would not say it to a stranger

This post was edited

She waited until her husband couldn't hear her? Veerry Interesting.

This post was edited

I doubt trimming or shaving of pubic area will ever be considered as a hairstyle (head).

This post was edited

If you complement people (both male and female) while they are clothed, then complement when they are nude. It could seem pervie if you don't do it normally...why the pubic area only?

This post was edited

No! Even nudists have their intimacy and private parts. Women are in general not complemented for big breasts (hopefully by their partner they are...), and why should they be at a nude venue?

This post was edited

Hey! I like your crotch! My new "T" Shirt

This post was edited