Kinda upset

Well, my wife and I are new to the nudist lifestyle. Browsing around the site we clicked the gallery only to find only modelish women. Not a single 'normal' looking nudist. Nor a single man. Neither of us are feeling good about it. Can someone please help?!?!

This topic was edited
RE: Kinda upset

Check out the group Living Naked and Unashamed. The moderator and others have posted a lot of pictures in the threads that are probably more along the line of what you are expecting.

This post was edited

If you can, get certified and join the 'Certified Couples' group here. It is one of the most if not the most active group on TN. There you will find many pages of everyday pics of couples of all body types just like in the real nudist world. Plus some good discussions and all good people.

This post was edited

The splash-page photo selection is scandalously un-representative of the nudist community, and of the active members of this site; I'm kinda upset by that, too. And the gallery allows people to rate photos, which brings the model-ish ones to the front. Maybe it's a business necessity for the site, I dunno, but it's understandable you would be upset. Do look past what the site owners do to attract hits, to the actual community here.

This post was edited

The splash-page photo selection is scandalously un-representative of the nudist community, and of the active members of this site; I'm kinda upset by that, too. And the gallery allows people to rate photos, which brings the model-ish ones to the front. Maybe it's a business necessity for the site, I dunno, but it's understandable you would be upset. Do look past what the site owners do to attract hits, to the actual community here.done. thnx steve. i showed her lastnite. i also explained what you said. she was more than understanding. i showed her the living naked and unashamed. she was much happier, now shes talkin bout gettin ceritifed. cant wait!!

This post was edited