RE: Can someone explain this behaviour please

posting a pic on the net cud get you into more trubl than painting him. Whats hegoing to do with him being painted? he is not going to tell the police. and it will eventually wash off, so in the meantime he has to remain covered up until its all gone! I doubt he would try anything stupid again!

This post was edited

Please make sure you have your facts correct. I never used the word "watching". But if the exhibitionist was aware that you saw him it's still what he wanted......to expose himself to others. Some exhibitionist get pleasure of being watched. Some exhibitionist get pleasure from shocking people by exposing themselves (think of the cliche of a trench coat flasher).

This post was edited

Please make sure you have your facts correct. I never used the word "watching". But if the exhibitionist was aware that you saw him it's still what he wanted......to expose himself to others. Some exhibitionist get pleasure of being watched. Some exhibitionist get pleasure from shocking people by exposing themselves (think of the cliche of a trench coat flasher).Actually I'm happy to stick to facts. You said in post #5:
"If you simplywatchthe person you gave him what he wanted."
To which I corrected you, my wife wasn't watching him.
So while you didn't use the word "watching" (verb), you did use the word "watch" in the present indicative tense, seeings how you want a grammar lesson.

This post was edited