I feel a thank you is in order

I have been a member a very short time but have already realized how many great people are here. In reading the forum and all the posts I have noticed that there are a few members who regularly police the sites and try to help the "newbies" and veterans alike with all of their questions. Little miss Linda, macdude, catbird, RabbitnBunny and many more have given great advice and been very supportive of the new nudists. Many more of you have done the same and also deserve a thank you. It has been great for me to find a site like this to introduce me to so many others who enjoy the lifestyle. I know there are many more like me who would not have felt as comfortable if not for the great people here. Keep up the great work you do. We all support you like you have supported us. Thanks, Mike.

This topic was edited
RE: I feel a thank you is in order

You're welcome, blueiron...and many more thanks from me as well, to all the wonderful people we've met on this site - virtual and IRL.

Jen

This post was edited

Thank you. We love to be supportive. Welcome to the TN web site

This post was edited

I have been a member a very short time but have already realized how many great people are here. In reading the forum and all the posts I have noticed that there are a few members who regularly police the sites and try to help the "newbies" and veterans alike with all of their questions. Little miss Linda, macdude, catbird, RabbitnBunny and many more have given great advice and been very supportive of the new nudists. Many more of you have done the same and also deserve a thank you. It has been great for me to find a site like this to introduce me to so many others who enjoy the lifestyle. I know there are many more like me who would not have felt as comfortable if not for the great people here. Keep up the great work you do. We all support you like you have supported us. Thanks, Mike.

Wow Mike, thank you for the feed back. We all try to support the newbie but in this format, it's difficult to tell if our efforts areappreciated.

This post was edited

No thanks are necessary Mike. This is a fun place to chit chat. I just try to do my part to keep it that way. I'm glad to have you among my firends.

This post was edited